Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
The update was great. Those who struggle with the Khaganate management system should focus on building all of the available constructions in a region before moving on to conquer more territories. Make sure you keep 20'ish troops in each territory to counteract the morale penalty and raids. You can rally your troops before attacking a region.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I'm not getting any of these....

V0.9.6

Stories and retcon:

Lilan the seamstress gave birth to your son, but she stumbled into a plot to assassinate…you!
Beautiful Marny, the orc Sigritzar Orkensau visits the palace with Garg-The-Moonlit and is surprised to find that Hanoor is actually the Khan!
The three Thicc Azz Thieves are waiting in death row. What did they do this time?
Pretty Alam is all grown up now... as is her pregnant belly!
The Dark Harvest fleet is ready for Karder’s inspection. A good opportunity to settle the score between Black Alana and Ilga the Ram.
Continuation of the meta story, eerie stories about the gods and more!

I have managed to conquer all the territories but since I only just discovered the game I probably did not do it in "sequence". Will that affect when the events will appear?

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ahh, yea I found her. She too blend in and my phone is too small
also does building gold mine at Oryeonguk provide any gold at all?? gold yield was 0 for mobile version and PC i not sure yet I bout to play now on PC

Last edited:

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
How in the world are people getting Alam pregnant? I can't trigger that scene at all. Do I have to progress the story in other ways?

Even tried using the debugger and it seems every time you do it with her it resets the date of impregnation. But even when I start avoiding her, it still doesn't trigger.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
How in the world are people getting Alam pregnant? I can't trigger that scene at all. Do I have to progress the story in other ways?

Even tried using the debugger and it seems every time you do it with her it resets the date of impregnation. But even when I start avoiding her, it still doesn't trigger.
All I had to do was click the star on the top left of the map. The impregnation happened several updates ago.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
It may seem like just a small touch, but I'm really loving how dynamic the dialogue is. Reflecting which fiefdoms I have and haven't yet conquered during the cutscenes where the rulers are discussing things. Might not seem like a big deal on paper, but it helps a lot with the feeling that my choices matter and that the game world is effected by and reacting to my choices as the player. Well done that :).

Not sure if it's planned as a possible feature, but I think it'd be cool if we got to eventually and optionally choose a queen (or whatever the appropriate title would be for a Khan's wife). Even if it would just be end-game stuff. I think it could have potential for some interesting cutscenes with all of the different characters. For one example it would be interesting imo to see how Domina would react to the proposal. And her rising from someone who was bought, sold, and used as a child slave, to queen over an entire empire.

Speaking of Domina, I think I encountered an oversight with her. I conquered Daoyuen before Marbia. And during the scene where the Orc chieftain comes to visit with Marney in tow, was it just me or was Domina in that scene? I don't have a save from then that I could reload and check, and I might be misremembering. I remember being confused because I had no idea who that character was, then when I encountered her in Marbia I was like "Hey, wait a minute...". Speaking of Marney I thought the "husband" cucking was hot, but I do wish we could have just outright stolen her, or arranged for the chief's "passing" and inherited her or just something where we could have her. Ah well. Can't have'em all I guess :cry:

One content-related question I have is concerning the lesbian and group sex tabs. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea (especially on F95 for whatever reason), and a lot of Harem-Kings on here don't like it if the women in their harem so much as make eye-contact with each other, but as someone in a different "other women don't count" camp, I'm wondering if there will ever be any content involving the women having sex with each other, or at least sexually interacting with each other during threesomes and such. They could also either help each other relieve some tension as they wait for the Khan to return, or take advantage of some female servants or something :p So far all I recall is the threeway with the seamstress and her mother-in-law, but they didn't so much as touch each other. Which I understand is the preference for some, but as a big lezzie lover I'm wondering if I just shouldn't get my hopes up for seeing much of that in this game. Maybe there is some and I just haven't seen it yet. There was the Perry and KushitKushit thing but that just felt like a one-off with a couple of minor characters that we'll never see again, and Perry wasn't really my type anyway. So it didn't really scratch that itch much all by itself. And I saw the cutscene that showed Jada and Char on the boat and establishing that they're a thing. AFAIK I just have 3 more fiefdoms left in the current build. But just as some feedback: Personally I'd love to see more content added in the way of some hot lesbians/Bi threeways going on :p.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying the game. The misandrist Amazons are next up and I'm looking forward to it :devilish:

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Wtf? The same model for two different characters used.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was wondering when people might notice. In the future, this might be used to establish a plot of them being sisters separated at young age, with Marny known to have been kidnapped.

The update was great. Those who struggle with the Khaganate management system should focus on building all of the available constructions in a region before moving on to conquer more territories. Make sure you keep 20'ish troops in each territory to counteract the morale penalty and raids. You can rally your troops before attacking a region.
I can't stress this enough: the game is actually easy if you take your time. I need to convey this message without twisting player's hands, but this is why I added the "citadel tips" in 0.9 and changed the text in the world map scroll in 0.10. Maybe some sort of warning before attacking if the rest of the Khaganate is weak.

I'm not getting any of these....

V0.9.6

Stories and retcon:

Lilan the seamstress gave birth to your son, but she stumbled into a plot to assassinate…you!
Beautiful Marny, the orc Sigritzar Orkensau visits the palace with Garg-The-Moonlit and is surprised to find that Hanoor is actually the Khan!
The three Thicc Azz Thieves are waiting in death row. What did they do this time?
Pretty Alam is all grown up now... as is her pregnant belly!
The Dark Harvest fleet is ready for Karder’s inspection. A good opportunity to settle the score between Black Alana and Ilga the Ram.
Continuation of the meta story, eerie stories about the gods and more!

I have managed to conquer all the territories but since I only just discovered the game I probably did not do it in "sequence". Will that affect when the events will appear?
Very generally speaking: for most Act 2s you just have to wait 20-50 turns after the quest. For Ilga's you have to impregnate Black Alana as well.

Ahh, yea I found her. She too blend in and my phone is too small
also does building gold mine at Oryeonguk provide any gold at all?? gold yield was 0 for mobile version and PC i not sure yet I bout to play now on PC
Gold Mines add additional gold per fiefdom.

Is there a way to save Maya's friend from the orc?
No.

It may seem like just a small touch, but I'm really loving how dynamic the dialogue is. Reflecting which fiefdoms I have and haven't yet conquered during the cutscenes where the rulers are discussing things. Might not seem like a big deal on paper, but it helps a lot with the feeling that my choices matter and that the game world is effected by and reacting to my choices as the player. Well done that :).

Not sure if it's planned as a possible feature, but I think it'd be cool if we got to eventually and optionally choose a queen (or whatever the appropriate title would be for a Khan's wife). Even if it would just be end-game stuff. I think it could have potential for some interesting cutscenes with all of the different characters. For one example it would be interesting imo to see how Domina would react to the proposal. And her rising from someone who was bought, sold, and used as a child slave, to queen over an entire empire.

Speaking of Domina, I think I encountered an oversight with her. I conquered Daoyuen before Marbia. And during the scene where the Orc chieftain comes to visit with Marney in tow, was it just me or was Domina in that scene? I don't have a save from then that I could reload and check, and I might be misremembering. I remember being confused because I had no idea who that character was, then when I encountered her in Marbia I was like "Hey, wait a minute...". Speaking of Marney I thought the "husband" cucking was hot, but I do wish we could have just outright stolen her, or arranged for the chief's "passing" and inherited her or just something where we could have her. Ah well. Can't have'em all I guess :cry:

One content-related question I have is concerning the lesbian and group sex tabs. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea (especially on F95 for whatever reason), and a lot of Harem-Kings on here don't like it if the women in their harem so much as make eye-contact with each other, but as someone in a different "other women don't count" camp, I'm wondering if there will ever be any content involving the women having sex with each other, or at least sexually interacting with each other during threesomes and such. They could also either help each other relieve some tension as they wait for the Khan to return, or take advantage of some female servants or something :p So far all I recall is the threeway with the seamstress and her mother-in-law, but they didn't so much as touch each other. Which I understand is the preference for some, but as a big lezzie lover I'm wondering if I just shouldn't get my hopes up for seeing much of that in this game. Maybe there is some and I just haven't seen it yet. There was the Perry and KushitKushit thing but that just felt like a one-off with a couple of minor characters that we'll never see again, and Perry wasn't really my type anyway. So it didn't really scratch that itch much all by itself. And I saw the cutscene that showed Jada and Char on the boat and establishing that they're a thing. AFAIK I just have 3 more fiefdoms left in the current build. But just as some feedback: Personally I'd love to see more content added in the way of some hot lesbians/Bi threeways going on :p.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying the game. The misandrist Amazons are next up and I'm looking forward to it :devilish:
1. Yes, I strive to customize the scenes based on the story progress where I can. For example: if you played the Waikokipia quest, Karder will sometimes say 'ey?' at the end of a sentence in scenes outside Waikokipia, like he picked it up there. There are many other such micro customizations designed to make the world more real.

2. However, the game's flexibility sometimes turn against me, such as in scenes with Domia. Some of it stems from people playing in VN mode, taking fiefdoms in "wrong" order but sometimes I forget that there's a possibility, for example, for people not to take Domia after the Marbia quest. I'll fix the "bugs" caused by me not addressing choices made by players but I'm not sure I'm going to address "wrong" conquest order, as it can really mess things up.

3. I'm firmly in the camp of "other women don't count" group, so you'll see more lesbian content in the future, but to be honest, this will usually be some sort of a warmup before Karder joins in.

Jul 2, 2019
Is this going by a traditional versioning system where the 1.0.0 release is considered the "full" release?

Expanding content further not withstanding, does that mean you're close to how you would envision the game looking like?

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Some of it stems from people playing in VN mode, taking fiefdoms in "wrong" order but sometimes I forget that there's a possibility, for example, for people not to take Domia after the Marbia quest. I'll fix the "bugs" caused by me not addressing choices made by players but I'm not sure I'm going to address "wrong" conquest order, as it can really mess things up.
To each their own and all that, but personally I really just want the power fantasy, world-building, player-choice/RP stuff (I shamelessly use the chicken :LOL:), so I do play in VN mode. What is the correct/intended conquest order? This is definitely a game that I see myself replaying, and I'd like as much consistency as possible for muh immersion :D

I'm firmly in the camp of "other women don't count" group, so you'll see more lesbian content in the future, but to be honest, this will usually be some sort of a warmup before Karder joins in.
My man! Fuck yeah (y):p

I mean it totally makes sense, seeing as they all share the same baby daddy. So logically they'd want to get closer and strengthen the familial bonds. For the sake of the children of course! :giggle::sneaky:

Every possible variation would be a ton of work though. Not only because of all the different potential combinations, but what if "X is in the palace, and Y is in the dungeon", etc., ya know.

Does anyone else also thinks pregnant bellies are far too bloated? Looks unappealing (for me).
I haven't seen them all yet, but so far no, I'm digging it.

• Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa

muiejidani123

Feb 14, 2023
So I conquered all the fiefs and the game says "yeah that's it, fuck off until 0.9 in june 2023"... I'm pretty sure I have the 0.9 version, so what am I missing?

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
All I had to do was click the star on the top left of the map. The impregnation happened several updates ago.
Derp, can't believe I missed that. Though to be fair what is essentially the ocean is probably not the wisest location to place the event trigger.

Pretty sure there still is a bug though, in that if you keep regularly visiting Alam it will never activate. She keeps getting reimpregnated internally, which pushes forward the event trigger date.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Is there a count on how many kids you've had with your wenches?
I don't even know they've given birth until I visit them and see "recovering from giving birth". Call me soft but this Khan would like to know if it's a boy or a girl and how many of them I have.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Is there a count on how many kids you've had with your wenches?
I don't even know they've given birth until I visit them and see "recovering from giving birth". Call me soft but this Khan would like to know if it's a boy or a girl and how many of them I have.
Seconded. It would be a nice addition to see the number of kids per wench.

Reactions: RabidSloth
4.20 star(s) 123 Votes