gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It'd be nice if there was a way to get a summary of a region you already own (with a picture like they have when you don't own them) and any meaningful decisions you made in it after the fact, because after not playing this for a while i've forgotten a lot of the regions.

The reason is that i just started the Sola act and i'm sitting here trying to remember which race i chose. I thought i chose the elves but Gaal says the elves don't bother them and that it's a golden age for the Elfkin so i guess i chose them?
She says that regardless,* which I found a bit odd. I couldn't remember my pick either.

* I believe. Don't have the script to hand right now but checked when I played through it last week.

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
It'd be nice if there was a way to get a summary of a region you already own (with a picture like they have when you don't own them) and any meaningful decisions you made in it after the fact, because after not playing this for a while i've forgotten a lot of the regions.
I believe a codex is planned for the next version.

The reason is that i just started the Sola act and i'm sitting here trying to remember which race i chose. I thought i chose the elves but Gaal says the elves don't bother them and that it's a golden age for the Elfkin so i guess i chose them?
She says that regardless,* which I found a bit odd. I couldn't remember my pick either.
Yeah, that line is hard-coded.

For your pick, on the fiefs screen hover over Tinpingia:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: gregers

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Just because the elves of house Levana govern Tinpigia doesn't mean Karder allows them to bully the elfkin again. The elfkin are no longer oppressed once you conquer Tinpigia.

aleppo702002

Mar 12, 2023
For Mega, there is a Mac version available. On all other download places there is the only the PC version. As Mega reports a "Bandwidth exceeded" error - where else could I find the MAc version?

Reactions: hurry69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Vae Victis - Khan: Conquer, Ravish, Breed [v0.12.5] [Doorknob22] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,25 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,22 GB]
- - - -

-----------------------------
Vae Victis - Khan: Conquer, Ravish, Breed [v0.12.5] [Doorknob22] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.12.3 -> v0.12.4 [49 MB]
- - - -

Universal: v0.12.4 -> v0.12.5 [25 MB]
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
VaeVictisKhanConquerRavishBreed-0.12.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jun 20, 2018
Anyone else having trouble with Angilia after her quest pulls her out of the dungeon. She asks me to build a temple, a fort and a mine or whatever and get back to her but I have already and her dialogue wont continue.
Can confirm this issue persists in v.0.12.4 (no mods ever).

Further investigation:

1. Click shift + o (the letter) -> Enter
2. Paste 'territoryList[1].temple == 1 and territoryList[1].mine == 1 and territoryList[1].fort == 1 and territoryList[1].garrison == 1'
3. Enter
4. If the response is True, she is seduced. If not, try the different parts of this "sentence" (i.e. territoryList[1].temple == 1) followed by Enter, to see which returns False.
5. Type Exit and Enter when you're done.
I did this as Doorknob suggested last year, and receive 'True' in response to that command, but the dialogue won't proceed.

Conquered Marbia and I have the same issue upon gaining the income that Nahir requests.

Perhaps the other people and I are misunderstanding the UI? I have been selecting the "Seduction information" option again–but perhaps after achieving the goal we are supposed to do the Council option? But no I don't think that's it because the council option is doable even without those requirements being met.

EDIT: Finally figured out, jackfuckthissitemanson! This isn't laid out anywhere in the UI though.

First, you select the "Seduction Information" option in dialogue, but you must elevate the person to your council to allow the dialogue to advance after completing the quest. Once you have both done council placement and completed the quest, a new dialogue option to "Check how grateful" becomes available.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
There is some kind of bug by which the game assumes Karder has had sex with Zuri; I encountered it when I came to buy from Lord Zuma.

EDIT: It seems this is because it assumes you visited him on Day 2 and had sex with her even if you did not. And then you're locked into the dominate/nc path with her on that third day.

Last edited:
Reactions: gojira667
Aug 29, 2017

Further investigation:

I did this as Doorknob suggested last year, and receive 'True' in response to that command, but the dialogue won't proceed.

Conquered Marbia and I have the same issue upon gaining the income that Nahir requests.

Perhaps the other people and I are misunderstanding the UI? I have been selecting the "Seduction information" option again–but perhaps after achieving the goal we are supposed to do the Council option? But no I don't think that's it because the council option is doable even without those requirements being met.

EDIT: Finally figured out, jackfuckthissitemanson! This isn't laid out anywhere in the UI though.

First, you select the "Seduction Information" option in dialogue, but you must elevate the person to your council to allow the dialogue to advance after completing the quest. Once you have both done council placement and completed the quest, a new dialogue option to "Check how grateful" becomes available.
For me at least there is no option to add her to council. No new options after she gives me the quest.

Jun 20, 2018
For me at least there is no option to add her to council. No new options after she gives me the quest.
You should always be able to add the captives to council from once you get them. So I guess that is the bug you're running into.

It would also make it much more straightforward if this quest was not available until you'd already taken them to the palace, because it can only be completed there. Maybe this is the intention but it should be implemented.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017

Further investigation:

I'm looking into it.

4.20 star(s) 123 Votes