Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
i downloaded version 4.7 but the game stopped in v .2 . captured all the regions avaialble in that version. but the game stuckin version 2.. its alost 1000 day now the hint shows that latest update is in summer 2021
It didn't stop, I just need to update this tip (forgot its there). In version 0.4 you should be able to conquer Oryeonguk, Marbia, Tinpingia and Hawatia.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It didn't stop, I just need to update this tip (forgot its there). In version 0.4 you should be able to conquer Oryeonguk, Marbia, Tinpingia and Hawatia.
Btw., mechanically I think it's now easier to do Hawatia before Tinpingia (completing the former's mission reduces their strength to 50 for a while, vs. Tinpingia's hard 65). That's not a problem, but after conquering Hawatia I got a few events/dialogues that seemed to presume I had already done Tinpingia as well.

Specifially, I think the cut-away scene with the Queen and the two sisters triggers after conquering Hawatia and they reference [povname] having conquered all four provinces.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Love the new update! This game progresses really well.
But I still miss the option to take Eviette to your stronghold. She is such a hottie. Please Doorknob22 let us take Eviette to the castle! :love:
No rest for the wicked, I'm already working full steam on 0.5. Who can name all the characters in the image (except Karder..)?

Last edited:
Reactions: Seewolf and vimey

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Technical question: I'm doing a fresh save and I decided to do the skip on the infiltration because that's a lot of stuff to. The text that came afterwards is troubling however; "If you have played this quest before, you make skip it and mark it as complete, gaining its bonus without playing it". Alright no problem there, "Note if you skip it now, you will not be able to play this quest in the future". Sure already seen it so that's cool, "Some sub plots in the future may be trigger by decisions you make in this quest. If you skip this quest, you may miss future content". Wait what? There's an implication here that if we use the skip, we might lock ourselves out of content. Is this accurate? I don't think there's any content currently in the game that isn't unlocked by the broad-strokes version unlocked by the skip, but is there plans to add some? If so, will it be added to the skip choices? Or when that time comes, will we have to play that specific mission out again? It's not a big deal for now, but I am concerned about future updates, especially 0.5 as there will be a focus on fleshing out current content vs. new content (good decision IMO) and there might be a good chance this will be relevant.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Technical question: I'm doing a fresh save and I decided to do the skip on the infiltration because that's a lot of stuff to. The text that came afterwards is troubling however; "If you have played this quest before, you make skip it and mark it as complete, gaining its bonus without playing it". Alright no problem there, "Note if you skip it now, you will not be able to play this quest in the future". Sure already seen it so that's cool, "Some sub plots in the future may be trigger by decisions you make in this quest. If you skip this quest, you may miss future content". Wait what? There's an implication here that if we use the skip, we might lock ourselves out of content. Is this accurate? I don't think there's any content currently in the game that isn't unlocked by the broad-strokes version unlocked by the skip, but is there plans to add some? If so, will it be added to the skip choices? Or when that time comes, will we have to play that specific mission out again? It's not a big deal for now, but I am concerned about future updates, especially 0.5 as there will be a focus on fleshing out current content vs. new content (good decision IMO) and there might be a good chance this will be relevant.
Feel free to skip, I'll remove the troubling sentence.

When designing the Skip 'n Win I'm "forcing" the player to re-make all the important decisions anyway (as in the Marbia and Tinpingia quests). If a decisions becomes important for future plots, I'll add them to the Skip 'n Win menus.

• Red Heart
Reactions: erkper and Furmilk

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Feel free to skip, I'll remove the troubling sentence.

When designing the Skip 'n Win I'm "forcing" the player to re-make all the important decisions anyway (as in the Marbia and Tinpingia quests). If a decisions becomes important for future plots, I'll add them to the Skip 'n Win menus.
So just to be 100% clear, and I'll use an example: lets say your decision regarding "the goblin queen" in Marbia will become relevant, but only in a minor capacity (a side plot, no main story relevance and could be skipped entirely by the player). Will that be added to the choices or will we have to play through to make that choice?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
So just to be 100% clear, and I'll use an example: lets say your decision regarding "the goblin queen" in Marbia will become relevant, but only in a minor capacity (a side plot, no main story relevance and could be skipped entirely by the player). Will that be added to the choices or will we have to play through to make that choice?
I will never force the players to replay a quest in order to change a previous decision. If I add a sub plot concerning Arzu "queen of the goblins" in the future, in the Skip 'N Win I'll add a menu for you to revisit your past decisions and in the Walkthrough and version readme I'll let you know what you need to do in order to see the content.

For example: when I made Fahda the moneylender available in 0.4, I updated the Walkthrough and the release notes what needs to be chosen in order to make the new content accessible.

phaserstostun

Jan 28, 2019
You probably can't use a save from 0.3 versions with 0.4 without major errors/issues. You'll probably need to start a new game.

As an aside, I'm pretty sure you only ever need to build one Shadow Institute. It doesn't really help to have one in each fiefdom.
That's what I feared :*(. Thanks for the reply

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Out of curiosity: I guess chosing between elves and elfkin in Tinpignia will lead to some consequences later?
To be honest: I'm not sure. I may use it in the future and I may not.

That's what I feared :*(. Thanks for the reply
Using Skip 'N Win, VN Mode and/or Chicken Button you should be able to catch up with your previous plays in no time.

i only found one there .
Here they are in the goblin caves.

1643092447849.png

Reactions: timpo

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Q-The murder of Lord Zuma

I need help

where is he buried ?

Why did Lady Zuma Kill her husband ?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I've already done everything but missed the most important things. I don't remember these things, so please help me.
They are set randomly when you start the game, so I don't know the answer. Go see Yuki, Abustan and Taamul and write down their answers. It should take you 2 minutes top.

Fun fact: the reason you can't abuse Yuki is that I wanted to give the player the option to revisit her to get the information again, which might have been a tad awkward if you raped her and later can back to get her help.

Reactions: Sadowdark
4.20 star(s) 123 Votes