Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev idea fishing all around:

” the patrons wanted update 0.5 to focus on the development of existing characters, so I will focus it on the four ruling Wenches (Angilia, Nahir, Teniya and Sumia) but I also want to add some other girls into the update so I started a new poll ”

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Umm.. is there a way to get both Alna and that other chick to the fort?
1. when you come with a plan choose the more wholesome one for both girls.
(seduce alam instead of destroying her confidence, seduce domina instead of driving a wedge between her and her adoptive family)
2. seduce both girls. make sure to exhaust both of their dialog trees. and do alam first each day as the final day will have domina end the event
3. do NOT confess to the mom, drug her as per the plan. raping or not raping the drugged mother makes no difference
4. accept the lower payout from robbing the vault to avoid ruining the mother financially.

you will now have successfully seduced both girls. they are both found in your palace

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
(seduce alam instead of destroying her confidence, seduce domina instead of driving a wedge between her and her adoptive family)
2. seduce both girls. make sure to exhaust both of their dialog trees. and do alam first each day as the final day will have domina end the event
3. do NOT confess to the mom, drug her as per the plan. raping or not raping the drugged mother makes no difference
4. accept the lower payout from robbing the vault to avoid ruining the mother financially.

you will now have successfully seduced both girls. they are both found in your palace
While raping or not raping the mother doesn't make a difference for getting those two, raping her prevents you from hiring her as a governor and getting a pretty good sex scene with her afterwards
keep that in mind

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

Step 1 isn't essential IIRC, you can do either path with them as long as you don't allow Domia to rape Alam at the of her 'wedge' path.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
While raping or not raping the mother doesn't make a difference for getting those two, raping her prevents you from hiring her as a governor and getting a pretty good sex scene with her afterwards
keep that in mind
You sure?
In my playthrough I could still make her govenor after sleep rapeing her

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Completely accurate and important opinions of the various choices:

Maya obviously needs to make an appearance. We've just taken her to the palace, and Karder is going to do stuff, and we will want to see that.

Yuki on her own is not particularly tempting, but she has great opportunities as supporting character for Maya. I'd enjoy Yuki showing up again once Maya is big with child -- how will Yuki react to becoming a grandmother??

Lilan and Zuri are both characters I really liked, but their stories reached natural conclusions. With such a huge cast we need to be able to let characters permanently leave the stage, and they are both good candidates for this. (Although a "cameo" that let us see them pregnant would be tempting..).

Mirina on the other hand was left more open ended. Bringing her (plus her son) back would let us see how their relationship turned out, and has the potential for some very interesing scenes.

We've seen a lot of Gaal and Izmi in their quest, but they are seriously hot. For me, the main reason for bringing them back is that Vae Victis hasn't really "earned" it's bestiality tag yet. If we see them, let them bring their wolves.

Arzu has potential as a character with a more aggressive sexuality, but it is not too obvious to me what to do with her. If Doorknob has some inspiration, I wanna see it happen, but I don't think her return should be forced.

Lady Zuma
was a decent antagonist, but I think she played her part.

The arena fighters offered some nice variety, and I definitely would want to see a she-orc-berserker again. But reusing these specific characters might not be worth the hassle that then killing in the fight becomes problematic.

I had almost forgotten the Thick Azz Thieves, and just who they were while writing (I didnt play the quest again in the newest update, so it has been a long time). But for them, too, I feel we left them in a good place - full of goblin dick.

Darni still don't remember :(

Aug 9, 2018
I think this might be a bug, idk if it's related to me playing in VN mode, but the game acts as though I've conquered a country as soon as I parley with them. For example, I have only parleyed the Tinpignia not infiltrated or attacked, and conquered everything else, but then I got a scene about the Queen discussing how I've already conquered Tinpignia as well as the rest.

Something similar happened before, but I figured it was a minor one time thing so I don't remember when exactly it was. Not sure if it matters anyway, just thought I'd mention.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I think this might be a bug, idk if it's related to me playing in VN mode, but the game acts as though I've conquered a country as soon as I parley with them. For example, I have only parleyed the Tinpignia not infiltrated or attacked, and conquered everything else, but then I got a scene about the Queen discussing how I've already conquered Tinpignia as well as the rest.

Something similar happened before, but I figured it was a minor one time thing so I don't remember when exactly it was. Not sure if it matters anyway, just thought I'd mention.
I think it's because you conquered Hawatia before Tinpingia, when Tinpingia is "canonically" the third fiefdom you're supposed to get and the cutscene triggers when you conquer three.

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever
Aug 9, 2018
I think it's because you conquered Hawatia before Tinpingia, when Tinpingia is "canonically" the third fiefdom you're supposed to get and the cutscene triggers when you conquer three.
Thanks for the clarification, that makes sense. I figured since Hawatia was literally smaller than Tinpingia on the map that it was the third country. My bad, then!

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Thanks for the clarification, that makes sense. I figured since Hawatia was literally smaller than Tinpingia on the map that it was the third country. My bad, then!
It's really about the order they were implemented into the game, which you can see in the changelog.

4.20 star(s) 124 Votes