Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
0.7 release schedule

So, version 0.7 is about to be rolled out, offering the following features (partial list):
  • Fiefdom screen: a central screen to see everything you need for controlling your fiefs: Obedience, Morale, buildings built and more.
  • Notifications when your troops arrive their destinations
  • Troops and garrisons - Troops can stay in a fiefdom without a garrison.
  • Shadows and outlines for the text so you can play without the text box more conveniently
  • For the ruling Wench:
    • The choice to have her bush trimmed or wild
    • For the first time, animations for all of her scenes
  • More details will be provided on the release notice.

Schedule:
11/11 - Tiers 50$ and 30$
12/11 - Tier 20
14/11 - Tier 10
16/11 - Tier 5
18/11 - Public release

Save compatibility: we have invested a lot of effort into making old saves compatible. If you want to help us ensure they will work smoothly, please send me a save file so I can test it. If you do, please name the file after your F95 handle so I can easily associate who sent what.

shek ilga 44.png

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
looking at all the warrior chicks in the past kind has me curious for a Tall girl. someone who just towers over MC but not a full on Giant. cant remember how tall the orc girls are but basically a human tall/toned girl.

but yeah was just an idle thought as i was curious how this game was coming along since for some reason i stopped getting notifications.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
looking at all the warrior chicks in the past kind has me curious for a Tall girl. someone who just towers over MC but not a full on Giant. cant remember how tall the orc girls are but basically a human tall/toned girl.

but yeah was just an idle thought as i was curious how this game was coming along since for some reason i stopped getting notifications.
If it wasn't clear already, my tastes are all over the place and tall girls are definitely on my to do list; Karder is not intimidated by girls taller than him.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
If it wasn't clear already, my tastes are all over the place and tall girls are definitely on my to do list; Karder is not intimidated by girls taller than him.
sweeeet!

also another question. is there plans for one of the fiefdom to be fantasy creature focused/ruled? i saw your signature of the goblins girls and the question popped up in my head. Goblins, Drow, Orc for example.

damn near no humans or elves... a Dark elf would be ok also i dont think we've seen that yet.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I want to capture the leaders of the lands I conquer but haven't been able to do so yet, I keep KILLING them instead, how do I avoid this, like the temple queen is toast the young empress on the other side toast, and I am going to take a WILE guess that the Nubian queen in the SE is also going to suffer the same fate~!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I want to capture the leaders of the lands I conquer but haven't been able to do so yet, I keep KILLING them instead, how do I avoid this, like the temple queen is toast the young empress on the other side toast, and I am going to take a WILE guess that the Nubian queen in the SE is also going to suffer the same fate~!
Don't use harmful attacks against them (at all). Stick with subdue and defensive attacks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Don't use harmful attacks against them (at all). Stick with subdue and defensive attacks.
I think I should restart this, even though I have devoted several hours on it, there are 3 women that would be much happier living instead of resembling stuck pigs.
Thank you for your advice on this, it was indeed helpful.

Reactions: gregers

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I am glad I listened to Gregers (MAJOR props to you, I would courtly bow my hat if I wore one), and I started over again since I really DID miss out on so much, AND it's better for all the rulers to live since they bring skills to the fiefdom.
Angilia is hands-down by far my favorite in this entire game, with so many choices available, most likely since she reminds me of my soulmate in almost every way, though this one is a little more proud (until you break her walls, which is very similar) and a lot more pious.
BUT there is one somewhere you will see eventually, later on in this game that is clearly a child (you have to input her age FFS!) when the girl disrobes (I immediately reloaded to ensure THAT never happened in canon!) she looked younger than 12 even, it was disturbing to even glance at her!
Look I realize there is a myriad of fetishes on this site, and for the most part, I don't bash them...pedophilia is where I draw the line.
I can recall when you give the option to turn off beastiality and homosexual scenes (might have been another game I was playing but I seem to recall it near the beginning of this one- or it might have been a choice at the time), which I am thankful to utilize (not my preference at all, but you do you), and you give options throughout the game for other things like being called daddy for instance, with zero repercussions when the player disagrees with that option.
But children, come on this can be so much better than including that.
Also, as a suggestion, make the scenes stream together with a repeat effect (several renders that naturally flow in the story), so you can make some animation for the H-scenes, which would enhance this a hundred-fold.

Reactions: gregers

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Coming in version 0.7 (starting to roll out by tiers tomorrow!) is the end of Subdue attacks (and the accidental killings of Wenches you have no reason to kill).

All combat you win will be automatically considered as Subdue (where relevant) regardless of the attacks used.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Coming in version 0.7 (starting to roll out by tiers tomorrow!) is the end of Subdue attacks (and the accidental killings of Wenches you have no reason to kill).

All combat you win will be automatically considered as Subdue (where relevant) regardless of the attacks used.
So Karder has finally learned how to use the back of his sword in fights.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
You might want to wait to 0.7, gojira667 introduced some amazing khaganate control screens which will make your life much easier.
Oh I did restart, as I mentioned in the last long post, and do not mind the extra challenge required to help with their survival, though having a safe gameplay mechanic introduced to alleviate that problem will no doubt be helpful.
IN that post I did make a very important (to me) request, that we have the story continue without the use of... let's say very young girls (like a certain slave's daughter for instance), that I do sincerely hope can be heard and implimented, as it was traumatizing to almost witness that possible outcome.

May 31, 2020
I can't save... Whenever I try, I run into a bug..and if I select ignore it takes me back into the game :cry:. I can't enjoy being an Asshole to the fullest..a little help?

4.20 star(s) 126 Votes