DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Those fights with final bosses (queen of each territory) are bugged.
I defeated them and they didnt show up in dungeon cells or a palace. Not even one. Game even asked me if I want to "ravage" them first or send them straight to interrogation room.

During fights with them I only used Defend and Subdue.

larry69

Apr 25, 2019
Each turn the game rolls randomly between 1 and 100 for each fiefdom. If the results is smaller than the Morale stat, the fiefdom will yield troops and/or gold.
100 is way too large imo. It's very hard to increase resources without savescumming
Also I think there's a bug, as all the fiefdoms went to -11 morale after I conquered the 4th and now I'm stuck

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I defeated them and they didnt show up in dungeon cells or a palace. Not even one. Game even asked me if I want to "ravage" them first or send them straight to interrogation room.

If you can send me a save, I'll be happy to investigate.

Reactions: DrDerpington

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018

Did you check the holding cell? If you click palace - dungeons - there's the dungeon and then there's a holding cell in the middle of the room easily missed. It's like chains or something. I thought it was bugged too

Reactions: DrDerpington

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Is there a tip or way to make sure your territory doesn't constantly get burned or taken over ? I cannot find a way to complete the map mini game where I hold all my areas without them being constantly destroyed.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
If you can send me a save, I'll be happy to investigate.
Did you check the holding cell? If you click palace - dungeons - there's the dungeon and then there's a holding cell in the middle of the room easily missed. It's like chains or something. I thought it was bugged too
Oh, thanks. I missed those holding cells.
It is some sort of the window with grates in the top part of the screen. Very easily missed. It would be nice if it was highlighted in some way.

Reactions: Doorknob22

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Is there a tip or way to make sure your territory doesn't constantly get burned or taken over ? I cannot find a way to complete the map mini game where I hold all my areas without them being constantly destroyed.
Build garrisons first when you conquer a fiefdom and immediately send any amount of troops (ideally you'll have approx 10 troops for each fiefdom you control right after conquering something).

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Yes. I play this game a lot (duh) without cheats because I'm afraid I'll forget to remove them.
1. There's absolutely no reason to keep troops out of the garrison for more than one turn, the turn before you attack another fiefdom.
2. 11+ troops in a garrison will guarantee repelling any raid. 20+ will stop Obedience bleed and 30+ will increase Obedience.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. when you play ... do you have both domi and ala?
Do you make all your babes council members and love them like they so deserve?

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
So .. when you play ... do you have both domi and ala?
Of course you do ,you could also put your wenches in the dungeon if you want to

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
First there was skepticism about whether they are love hungry when in council,
which, as it turns out, they are and their love scenes are wonderful
Some inspiration from one artist who is a staple of love making scenes>
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game oN!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
From a very cynical point of view: you should. You get great bonuses to your empire if you do.
1. All: higher Morale cap in their "home" fiefdom.
2. Angilia: 1 more gold (per fiefdom) if you yield.
3. Nahir: additional Morale cap increase in all fiefdoms.
4. Teniya: troops transfer drops to 3 turns instead of 4.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
From a very cynical point of view: you should. You get great bonuses to your empire if you do.
1. All: higher Morale cap in their "home" fiefdom.
2. Angilia: 1 more gold (per fiefdom) if you yield.
3. Nahir: additional Morale cap increase in all fiefdoms.
4. Teniya: troops transfer drops to 3 turns instead of 4.
Force fucking a bitch, impregnating her and then fuck her in the ass while her hands and legs are tied - priceless.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Force fucking a bitch, impregnating her and then fuck her in the ass while her hands and legs are tied - priceless.
I actually wanted to create this dilemma. Normally game designers strive for balance, play a hero or a villain, the only thing which changes is your set of powers: "good" powers vs. "bad" powers. I think it's kind of silly. In the real world, if you "Force fuck... a bitch, impregnate her and then fuck her in the ass while her hands and legs are tied" she is not very likely to want to help you or be in a state that she can.

Having said that, I really want to add the option to give the fallen monarchs to your troops and introduce some bonuses this way.

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Hey everyone, it's been a long time since I've visited this thread. Hopefully everyone's doing good, and enjoying the new update.

I'm mainly here for any new players considering to play this game or not. The recent reviews have been overly harsh and in my opinion unfair. Since I put up my own review when the game first came out, I can no longer make another one for the latest update in the review page. Instead, I'll put it here. These are my genuine thoughts on the game so far:

I think Vae Victus is absolutely great and worth your time playing. Especially if you're interested in the male domination genre (Be it mild domination or hardcore - you have options)

To address the negative reviews - yes, this is indeed not a visual novel. There is also some combat and some navigating. Interestingly enough, I find these rpg elements quite fun. They are not complicated and there are also walkthroughs available to get through them quickly if you need. And most importantly, I think the final reward is always worth it after completing the missions.

Apart from the rpg elements, the game still has:

Male Domination: You get to choose the level at which you dominate the various characters in Vae Victus.

Great Writing - I mean it, the story Doorknob - the dev - is writing is genuinely interesting to me. I can't wait to get to the juicy bits of the main plot, but even the side quests are in itself excellent. I remember I was impressed within the first 5 lines into the game.

Good Renders - They aren't S tier but they're more than acceptable. The outfits each of the characters wear are all great, the lewd scenes have several angles and they match the expression of what you expect the character speaking to have.

Repeatable scenes for the ones you like in your dungeon/prison.

Incest among certain characters (soon to be with Karder's - the MC - sisters and mother).

Choices: Almost every thing you do in Vae Victus has a choice, you can choose to leave characters alone, interact with them kindly or dominate them, avoid certain kinks, choose which fiefdoms to attack and in what order.

Great Diversity among the characters - I feel this is particularly important for a lot of you guys. Other games have only milfs with massive breasts but here there are some petites, some normal type women and even if you're interested a woman with the largets breasts ever. All of this again are optional and you can pick the ones you like.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TL;DR
If you're interested in a good male domination game, Vae Victus is worth playing. The reward for any so called 'grind' also pays of in my opinion. And I'm saying all of this because I'm a genuine fan for this game and I've got a lot of faith that this is just gonna get better. The negative reviews all seem to reward 1 star just because this game isn't a visual novel - it's not but it's still great.

Vae Victus bitchez!

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
beat the other kingdoms but the only one I can do is Alan how do I get the others?
I'm assuming you:
1. Conquered the other fiefdoms
2. Didn't kill the wenches in 1 on 1 combat (you were offered to ravish them after the combat)

They are now in the Holding Cells. Go to the Citadel -> left door -> middle door (looks like a window some people ignore).

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Sorry for spamming but here is a signature
Code:
[CENTER][URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/vae-victis-conquer-ravish-breed-v0-3-14-doorknob22.74639/'][IMG width="363px"]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/09/1447198_ziruan_fahda_room_rape_01.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

4.20 star(s) 126 Votes