Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I asked this a bit ago but never got an answer: what is the plan for Karder's children? Currently the girls are pregnant and then...aren't. I understand it's pretty hard (might be impossible) to actually implement them into the gameplay, certainly so if each girl can have more than one, but there has to be some replacement for just never mentioning them right?
Knowing Karder, he probably ships them to the farthest boarding school in the Western Sister. He's good at making them, not raising them.

On a more serious note, I'll add some text about them. Perhaps sent to be raised by the wench's family?

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
v0.3.16 was such a fun update. The idea of having sex with the seamstress next to her son in this update was super hot imo. The best part is that you can play like an asshole conqueror or a great ruler, so there are several paths to explore.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22

Dazai Suya

Jul 29, 2019
Android version user:

Cant increase my army, only 30, and I can not build any barracks coz there is no option.

I

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Android version user:

Cant increase my army, only 30, and I can not build any barracks coz there is no option.

I
If you're only controlling your first fiefdom your army is capped at 30. After infiltrating Oryeganouk, your army will attack at double strength for 20 turns, effectively hitting as hard as 60. Every fiefdom you take increase your cap by 20. You might find the useful.

Dazai Suya

Jul 29, 2019
If you're only controlling your first fiefdom your army is capped at 30. After infiltrating Oryeganouk, your army will attack at double strength for 20 turns, effectively hitting as hard as 60. Every fiefdom you take increase your cap by 20. You might find the useful.
Ohh, sorry for troubling u, Im kinda fked up ,man, I infiltrated available 3 domains one after another without attacking with army xD
Wonder if reset that buff lol

MeatWaffle

Sep 27, 2017
Been playin this for a little bit now. It's good. But it pisses me off I can't take Alam and Domia both. I'm greedy!. I want the world chico!...And everything in it....(facepalm)...*Comment Edited* I kept playing after I posted this originally. You get them both...Thank you for satisfying my greed....MWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Been playin this for a little bit now. It's good. But it pisses me off I can't take Alam and Domia both. I'm greedy!. I want the world chico!...And everything in it.
You could take both of them in several ways try to take a look at the walkthrough

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
The OP should be updated. Those are Win only links under Download; not Win/Linux. Also, it would be great if the Linux files could be toggled back on to being included.

I had another game installed that used the same engine version so it was easy enough to copy the Linux files over (renaming two files). I uploaded a zip with just those files to convert the Win build to Win/Linux in case anyone else is interested.

Are there any negatives to ravishing a wench right after you defeat her or is it a freebie?

Linux (extract on top of Win build)

SHA256:
1c79220dcff7d6694fb6683d8d8b675ba1c8816cacc38dde5153a388f822fcfe Khan-0.3.16-linux.zip

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Are there any negatives to ravishing a wench right after you defeat her or is it a freebie?
I struggled with this a bit and finally decided that if the game is called Vae Victis, ravishing a wench after defeating her should a freebie.

If you want to seduce her later the MC will apologize half-assidly and everything will be peachy. Just like in real life.

Reactions: gojira667

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Good call!
It is part of the fight .. for all of the gamers who know nothing of evolved fights:
- cosplay tackles inside the ring ending in a glorious bang are true to life.

I struggled with this a bit and finally decided that if the game is called Vae Victis, ravishing a wench after defeating her should a freebie.

If you want to seduce her later the MC will apologize half-assidly and everything will be peachy. Just like in real life.
Game oN!

MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
i have just defeated angilia and send her to the palace but i cant find her
I have the same issue. I saved the game after subduing her, so I can ravish her where I fought her, or send her away "for interrogation". Whatever I choose to do, she's not in the holding cells.

4.20 star(s) 126 Votes