Feb 12, 2021
I'm currently finishing up version 0.4, so it's a good time for me to review this flow again and see if I missed anything. Add to the the release checklist, thanks!
thanks, obviously looking forward to it...with that being said, is it currently possible to have both of them in the palace, or no? n if not, will that be one of the flow changes being reviewed/modified, so that you can have both of them in the palace? thanks again

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
thanks, obviously looking forward to it...with that being said, is it currently possible to have both of them in the palace, or no? n if not, will that be one of the flow changes being reviewed/modified, so that you can have both of them in the palace? thanks again
You could definitely have both of them you are doing something wrong

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
ok, well that doesn't help me...so please tell me how you did it, so i can replicate it; thx
I just did dominating path for both drug Fahda then beat Domia bang her and take all the gold after you finish you'll find them in your palace and take a look at the walkthrough maybe it will help you more

Feb 12, 2021
At minimum it's possible if you goat the fighter girl with your war stories and seduce the real daugther
no, this is not possible; i already posted about trying this route...when u do the Domia warrior path, she won't let u take all 90 gold. n even subduing her at the vault, the text says you've made another enemy; so she obviously doesn't go w/Karder to the palace (i checked).

I just did dominating path for both drug Fahda then beat Domia bang her and take all the gold after you finish you'll find them in your palace and take a look at the walkthrough maybe it will help you more
this is EXACTLY what i did, as i've previously stated...n yes, i did use the walkthrough. n this is EXACTLY what i followed:

"Domia’s other flow is focused on feeding her grudge against lady Fahda and Alam until she is ready to help you rob them and run off. Note that you will not be able to fulfill her 3d night unless you already have the potion and Gamdoo’s help. Once you do, Domia wants to go and ravish Alam. You may join her (for a long two on one ravish scene), tell her to go without you or prevent her in ravishing Alam. The choices are moral here, although on the first option (join her) has a sex scene."

n when that didn't work, i tried the other route:

" If you pursued Domia’s “grudge” flow, the game will essentially end. However, if you opted for the warrior route, Domia will not allow you to rob lady Fahda completely and forbid you from taking more than 20 gold. You can either agree and the miniquest will end with you being 20 gold richer or fight her (Riposte - Riposte - Slash - Slash - Parry - Parry). Killing her will end the miniquest with being 90 gold richer but if you opt to subdue her, you can ravish her after you beat her. Either way you’ll end the miniquest with 90 gold."

NEITHER WAY GETS ME DOMIA IN THE PALACE; n i have followed the walkthrough TO THE LETTER...so WHAT are you doing different from this?? :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
no, this is not possible; i already posted about trying this route...when u do the Domia warrior path, she won't let u take all 90 gold. n even subduing her at the vault, the text says you've made another enemy; so she obviously doesn't go w/Karder to the palace (i checked).

this is EXACTLY what i did, as i've previously stated...n yes, i did use the walkthrough. n this is EXACTLY what i followed:

"Domia’s other flow is focused on feeding her grudge against lady Fahda and Alam until she is ready to help you rob them and run off. Note that you will not be able to fulfill her 3d night unless you already have the potion and Gamdoo’s help. Once you do, Domia wants to go and ravish Alam. You may join her (for a long two on one ravish scene), tell her to go without you or prevent her in ravishing Alam. The choices are moral here, although on the first option (join her) has a sex scene."

" If you pursued Domia’s “grudge” flow, the game will essentially end. However, if you opted for the warrior route, Domia will not allow you to rob lady Fahda completely and forbid you from taking more than 20 gold. You can either agree and the miniquest will end with you being 20 gold richer or fight her (Riposte - Riposte - Slash - Slash - Parry - Parry). Killing her will end the miniquest with being 90 gold richer but if you opt to subdue her, you can ravish her after you beat her. Either way you’ll end the miniquest with 90 gold."

NEITHER WAY GETS ME DOMIA IN THE PALACE; n i have followed the walkthrough TO THE LETTER...so WHAT are you doing different from this?? :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
Nothing more than this it work in several ways I don't know what's you are doing wrong

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Not sure what you expect, you have to make compromises in order to advance... you can either have both girls and less Gold or 1 Girl and half the Gold on a loan with good relationship to the mistress or all the Gold and Bad relationship with the girls.

Feb 12, 2021
Not sure what you expect, you have to make compromises in order to advance... you can either have both girls and less Gold or 1 Girl and half the Gold on a loan with good relationship to the mistress or all the Gold and Bad relationship with the girls.
Did you try taking the 20 gold and not fighting her?
it should be possible, n makes total sense logically, if Karder goes along w/raping Alam, then helps him steal the 90 gold n leaves Fahda for mistreating her, n going w/the MC to his palace...so no compromise should be necessary, since this path/storyline makes perfect sense. why would Domia stay w/Fahda doing her revenge path? that's what doesn't make any sense...so should be possible to get both girls AND the 90 gold

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
why would Domia stay w/Fahda doing her revenge path?
She doesn't stay with Fahda after the revenge path, she leaves, just not with the MC. And I asked if you TRIED taking the 20, not if you thought that you could get her while taking the 90 gold.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
doorknob22
Dec 27, 2021 08:31 PM
Flash poll: Fahda's tits
Let the wonderful babe alone, will ya! She be wonderful breeder for our esteemed khan!

Reactions: Hajtand

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Christmas 0. 4 version is here.
While focusing in the Christmas version:
a special Christmas version which will include the Hawatia quest and one Wench flow (dominance).

Reactions: tombeir

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Another 0. 4 update:
- going to issue a special Christmas version
- Right afterwards I'll finish the second Wench flow (seduction), add a subplot for Fahda the moneylender and start rolling.

Reactions: Jaike and tombeir

monstervape

Mar 26, 2018
Guys where i can find 3 sky flower ??
Manage find 2 flower but i cant find the last,the walkthrought not explain where these sky flower are

4.20 star(s) 124 Votes