Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Never done windows command line s I searched a bit how to do it, so for sha256 I get this : 0199d0d674725f88e379b758e57e72055e5b365fb45057234b4d5180bb036241

Which seems to be the same as you get (well I didn't verify if every character match but from few characters from start and end they match)
the easiest way to verify a hash is copy/paste one into an app like notepad. copy/paste other into the search tool and see if it "finds" the other one.
you can do it here in your browser since they are both posted here, they match BTW.

PS if you figure this out, tell us what the issue was pls, this is beginning to bug me.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Vae Victis [0.7.5] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (2.9 GB/ 714 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
...wish there were more money...
As do I ;)

Anyway, I always try to improve (just purchased solution which I hope will help me improve my lighting) but if there are specific renders which you feel turned out bad or need improvements, I'd be happy to see them and see if there's an easy way for me to make them more appealing.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1665408803748.png

Originally I planned to release 0.7 in the third part of October but it seems that I might miss this goal and be forced to release only in the first week of November.
0.7 has the best story I’ve written for Vae Victis and besides tons of sex will introduce some cool features like toggleable cunt hair for the Wench, configurable shadows and outlines for text and more.
When is the new release?
Fingers crossed for the late October dates.
Best story needs best renders also, so hype is high for beautiful bright action packed visuals to come.

1665408822573.png

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
The only improvements between 0.6.9 (which is available to Android) and 0.6.11 (PC/Mac) are:
1. Massive typos purge (courtesy of Jaike )
2. Fixed a bug when troops sent to Marbia disappear (courtesy of gojira667).You can overcome this bug by switching to VN mode.

So unless you're especially sensitive to typos and/or heavily invested in the strategy game, 0.6.9 offers an almost identical experience to 0.6.11.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
They change, but when you enter each vendor's shop you'll get a message reminding you.

Reactions: CircaAD

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
will there be loli and more customisation in future updates., will combat dynamics be more advanced.
1. Lolis: maybe, but very low quantity/priority. I don't mind Loli (I've been supporting Blackheart Games for a while now) but it adds unneeded noise to a game which is already neck deep in controversial materials. Like gay or bestiality content, loli will always be a side dish, never the main course of the game.
2. Not sure what customization you refer to, but starting at 0.7 you'll be able to decide whether you want Black Alana's cunt trimmed or wild. If I get positive responses from supporters, I might apply it to existing Wenches.
3. I'm constantly working on improving the (currently uninspiring) combat dynamics, but I'm taking baby steps; I believe in evolutions, not revolutions. I hope that starting at version 0.7 I'll deal away with Subdue, leaving only Defensive, Normal and Aggressive attacks. Future improvements might include some visual cues on how your adversary is going to attack next (head position, arm position, etc...) Having said that, my players want to see boobs so developing the meta game can never take too much of the development time. Finally, if you're interested in the combat dynamics and wish to contribute, there's a link in my sig to a thread dedicated to the mechanics of the game, I'd love to read your suggestions.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...3. I'm constantly working on improving the (currently uninspiring) combat dynamics, but I'm taking baby steps; I believe in evolutions, not revolutions. I hope that starting at version 0.7 I'll deal away with Subdue, leaving only Defensive, Normal and Aggressive attacks. Future improvements might include some visual cues on how your adversary is going to attack next (head position, arm position, etc...) Having said that, my players want to see boobs so developing the meta game can never take too much of the development time. Finally, if you're interested in the combat dynamics and wish to contribute, there's a link in my sig to a thread dedicated to the mechanics of the game, I'd love to read your suggestions.
Am I the only one who likes the thought a subdue option?, I'm not keen on how it is implemented right now, where you have to chose it every time in order for it to work, but I'd like to see it implemented as a grapple attack (or something similar) that represents a high risk attack that offers some bonus scenes/options if you are successful.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We have everything at the fingertips .. if they actually pointed the cursor in the right spot and left-clicked.
Latest build can be found .
Too lazy to download? Play the game online on .
Please update Android port
The only improvements between 0.6.9 (which is available to Android) and 0.6.11 (PC/Mac) are:
1. Massive typos purge (courtesy of @Jaike )
2. Fixed a bug when troops sent to Marbia disappear (courtesy of @gojira667).You can overcome this bug by switching to VN mode.

So unless you're especially sensitive to typos and/or heavily invested in the strategy game, 0.6.9 offers an almost identical experience to 0.6.11.
Thanks a bunch for this game of lore and fantasy, Doorknob22

4.20 star(s) 126 Votes