What size arms/shoulder/neck should the new enemy have? See post 1161 for pics.

• Normal

• Thicker

Results are only viewable after voting.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Love to see how the game has changed from it's initial version. But I'm not able get pass that zombie horde after second checkpoint.
Hey LAGS! Are you saying it's too hard to kill that horde, or that it doesn't allow you to advance to the next room? You need to kill all the zombies to move forward and there's one on the far left side of the room.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Beta is ready and there are a few tester spots left, PM me if you're interested in beta testing.

Napasaran

May 26, 2018
I do not understand how to go further after the murder of the girl. It seems to be killing her, but remains alive. Please tell me what to do next?

Reactions: valkaree99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
I do not understand how to go further after the murder of the girl. It seems to be killing her, but remains alive. Please tell me what to do next?
Monica doesn't die even though you killed her in the cutscene.
I was able to reproduce the bug by:
- playing on the x64 version up until the checkpoint before Ashley, and saving at that checkpoint
- closing game, then running the x86 version and selecting 'continue', then playing the Ashley scene

Any chance you did something similar, i.e. you saved at a checkpoint in one game version but then selected 'continue' from the other game version?

I'm going to create 2 different downloads instead of bundling both x64 and x86 in a single download, that should help minimize such possiblities. But I'm wondering if I should just do away with the x86 option entirely since that's an outdated technology.

Jun 7, 2020
yeah I can't kill her too, I choose the lieutenant option but nothing happen, she doesn´t kill me, and then I talk with her again and automatic continues with me like, choosing the kill her option, but nothing

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
So is this a new thing? Did it work for you before? This was released 2 months ago, but people are just now starting to report this. What's changed since then? See this post, are you possibly switching between x86 and x64 versions?

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Monica doesn't die even though you killed her in the cutscene.
Please tell me after I kill Monica what to do? Where to go? Running back and forth like a fool I don't know what to do?
yeah I can't kill her too, I choose the lieutenant option but nothing happen, she doesn´t kill me, and then I talk with her again and automatic continues with me like, choosing the kill her option, but nothing
Ok so I think I figured it out. Basically 'continue' isn't working properly between game plays. So if you save at a checkpoint, close the game, start the game again, and then select 'continue', some functions won't be called properly. Namely those called by conversations with NPC's like Monica. I'm guessing either folks didn't report this issue when they saw it, or they were completing the level in one siting without closing the game.

This will be fixed in the next release. In the meantime you get around this by selecting 'reset data' in the title menu, and then playing the level to completion without closing the game. Just remember: if you close the game, restart it, and select continue, you'll probably run into this issue again somewhere.

Thanks everyone for reporting this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Horny Potato20
Jun 7, 2020
by the way, I've played the early version and let me tell you, now its pretty pulied and fluid, its awesome, im excited about what could come next, just a thing, the sex scenes, they cant have the forest as a background or something? its just, I dont know, the change of background to white its a little unnerving, but its not a big deal anyway, again, great advance :7

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
by the way, I've played the early version and let me tell you, now its pretty pulied and fluid, its awesome, im excited about what could come next, just a thing, the sex scenes, they cant have the forest as a background or something? its just, I dont know, the change of background to white its a little unnerving, but its not a big deal anyway, again, great advance :7
Thanks, glad you're liking the game. I've tried a number of different backgrounds but haven't found one I like. I can't use something like the forest background used in the cutscene CGI's since every animation is rendered at a different camera angle, and it will look like the characters are floating in the air or embedded in the ground. The best option I've come up with is a vignette background like attached -- it looks a little better, but the fade in/out that happens with NPC animations creates a weird affect that I think may bother people.

c2.jpg vs c1.jpg

I'm sure there are better options out there so let me know if you have any ideas.

Reactions: mauricebe
4.60 star(s) 23 Votes