Level 6 has a new female enemy. What new enemy would you like to see in level 7? Pick your top 2..

• Male (human)

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Female

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Futa

Votes: 30 39.5%
  • Monster (similar to zombie or goblin)

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Dog

Votes: 34 44.7%

• Total voters

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Hello everyone, I want to say my opinion about this game .In general, the game looks good, but it's too tricky. The first thing in the game is not enough ammunition, the second is at the level where the girl is naked, she has to overcome a bunch of zombies and you are given only two grenades. This is what I personally steamed up to pass the same level, maybe someone is a masochist, but I'm not.So I liked the game , I hope the author of the game will refine the mechanics of the game .
Thanks for your feedback and I agree. After spending the last few months on Level 4, the first 3 levels now seem grindy and arduous even to me. I'm going to make some adjustments to those.

Reactions: shiruken

Xelthax

Nov 23, 2016
valkaree99
It would be nice to have a "play room" in the style of japanese games, where you could choose a partner and cycle through the animations. Just a suggestion.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
valkaree99
It would be nice to have a "play room" in the style of japanese games, where you could choose a partner and cycle through the animations. Just a suggestion.
Thanks for the suggestion. Would be cool for sure but the anims in my game work differently. The "play room" style use Live 2D animation technology that breaks the animation down into pieces, so you can replace the pieces - e.g., with other characters, outfits, weapons, etc. Mine doesn't use that, it uses fixed sprites instead. Perhaps some day I'll learn Live2D, but won't be for a long time...

Xelthax

Nov 23, 2016
Thanks for the suggestion. Would be cool for sure but the anims in my game work differently. The "play room" style use Live 2D animation technology that breaks the animation down into pieces, so you can replace the pieces - e.g., with other characters, outfits, weapons, etc. Mine doesn't use that, it uses fixed sprites instead. Perhaps some day I'll learn Live2D, but won't be for a long time...
Ahh, I see, thanks for the reply! And good luck with the development!

sam_TIO

Sep 2, 2019
how do i go from 1 fucking zombie fast... and u will go crazy.. and still no life, can someone help me

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes