Aug 10, 2019
I thought that was a new update, like the Dev switched up the engine. I know its not easy and I'm pretty sure I said it before at some point you are going to have to move to another program. this one clearly limits your creativity.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
View attachment 3095941

Based on one of the soldiers you find skewered.
Very cool! So awesome that you picked one of the poses from the game, I recognized it immediately.

I'd love to show off your work -- Why don't you add a reply with all your pieces and I'll add a link to it on the main page. You can then edit that reply with any new work you do. I can create the reply as well, but if you create it you'll get all the likes and notifications.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
I thought that was a new update, like the Dev switched up the engine. I know its not easy and I'm pretty sure I said it before at some point you are going to have to move to another program. this one clearly limits your creativity.
CGI's represent about 1-2% of the work I put into the game. Honestly I'm not a big fan of them, and there are so many great artists creating CGIS for VN's, etc, that fans of stills would probably go elsewhere. Maybe with my next game I'll invest in learning a new technology like DAZ or VAM.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Hi,dev. As a person from asia ı love the game but has some problems,
First off all are we playing a good sex game or action game? So some tasks are very hard. Example to at the began the map was so terrible ı am lost a few times and ı almost quite playing the game and u think is it fair to 1x100 some task makes the game boring and ı dont wanna fight zombies ı wanna see sex scenes wanna make the character a bitch sometime ı push to h for just fuck with zombies because her defeat to zombies is so hot ı think. I hope you got what ı wanna tell.

Second thing is about the key combination.This one made the game really hard to me.Reall shift+z to shoot these keys are not easy to push at same time. I dunno may it is because of my keyboard at least we shall be able to change combination.

Thanks for reading, ı hope you dont get it wrong ı just wanna make the game better. For your next games in sceneraio we shall be able to fuck with we want(even zombies(freely)) actually game is awesome from this point but why shall it not be better? For the last thing you need better and more animations.İf you do these ı told ı think game is gonna be uniqie one.Who knows may you make a open world sex game on steam.(Btw if you make ı pay all my money)
Thanks for the input and glad you like the game. Not sure I understand what you're saying because it seems like it's being lost in translation. But some quick feedback...

I won't be changing the game difficulty. There are plenty of posts on game difficulty and everyone has a preference, but I've updated the game difficulty multiple times and I won't be doing it any more going forward.

The game controls are based on those from Parasite in City, which is a very popular sidescroller. You can also change them in the Settings view.

You can trigger sex with the enemy using the 'h' or 'k' keys, not sure if that's what you're asking about.

"you need better and more animations" - lol what game doesn't?? If you have specific ones in mind I'm open to ideas.

Open world isn't gonna happen.

Reactions: sweetit

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Has anyone made a layout of the different levels and how they connect?
I think the game is pretty good but the constant running back and forth and being lost meanwhile being killed by zombies is annoying.
You can easily slide right past the Zombies if you have to backtrack... Its not rocket science. I dont get how people think this game is difficult it gives you plenty of Ammo and grenades and the save points heal you everytime you touch them.

biggity1

Mar 17, 2019
So I posted this on itch, before realizing you do most of your posting here. And also figured maybe the community could give their feedback on these (insane) ideas... If they're remotely reasonable or just silly lol. Not to put you on the spot either or anything

"So a CRAZY longshot here, especially since I don't know what else you have planned for the game/story, or how much more, if any, you plan to implement.. But what if that blue dildo scene was made into something more? The whole breaking the wall and changing her mind thing had me thinking...

Like what if it was something that actually benefited her as an "upgrade" in some way.. For example, through means of magic or "science" (lol) or whatever - it actually mutates or warps her body.. magically shifting her guts around it and making it possible for her to miraculously be able to live through 'basic' impalements, by slowly impaling her as well during that one blue dildo scene, literally changing her physiology.

Then from that point forward she's immune to regular wooden impalement stakes.. instead now quickly and fully impaling her when they touch her but only making her simply moan with pleasure and then letting her go, or if she's low hp it causes her to orgasm instead, holding her up from moving briefly or something, but not killing her, no blood, no damage, etc.

And then add new impalement devices that are like larger, different materials, spiked, etc... Spiked one still fully impales her immediately, and she lives.. but it causes substantially more damage than any other ones. Metal ones come out of her chest instead (or impaled horizontally through navel or something) and still kills her at low hp like the original one did (preferably making her look down at her chest in utter shock), and larger/wider ones, or maybe barb hooked ones, get her briefly "stuck" on it but don't kill her - however, making it so enemies can come and maul her to death if she doesn't get free in time.

This way any backtracking to areas with the basic wooden ones would be easier too, and you could even design some enemies that brutally fuck her "all the way through". Which personally I'm a enormous fan of and so far the impalement is my favorite part :)

I know it's all extremely far fetched... and likely doesn't mesh in with your plans, but I think it could be really interesting for the game and in general if she gets "upgrades" like this from time to time. Like for example another scene later on where her throat is fucked by some enemy or mechanism that "installs something" which makes her unable to be decapitated as easily. Or something else that makes it so she only moans/orgasms herself back to higher hp if she gets attacked by weaker enemies, introducing stronger new ones that rip her limbs (and tits!) off at as her death scene or something. A lot of designing/programming to be sure and maybe just too much work, but I've got tons of ideas like this if you're interested

If nothing else it's something to consider, you'd be a real boss for going against the grain like this for this type of game, even if it flat out makes no logical sense LOL. That's what "magic" and "science" part is about anyway. And there's already something really mysterious going on this forest, completely changing people, after all.."

That's it, and also the game is awesome and I especially love the part that they're all hot bimbo musclebabes! getting gored and raping each other lol. Can't wait for more from you in the future.

Reactions: valkaree99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
So I posted this on itch, before realizing you do most of your posting here. And also figured maybe the community could give their feedback on these (insane) ideas... If they're remotely reasonable or just silly lol. Not to put you on the spot either or anything

"So a CRAZY longshot here, especially since I don't know what else you have planned for the game/story, or how much more, if any, you plan to implement.. But what if that blue dildo scene was made into something more? The whole breaking the wall and changing her mind thing had me thinking...

Like what if it was something that actually benefited her as an "upgrade" in some way.. For example, through means of magic or "science" (lol) or whatever - it actually mutates or warps her body.. magically shifting her guts around it and making it possible for her to miraculously be able to live through 'basic' impalements, by slowly impaling her as well during that one blue dildo scene, literally changing her physiology.

Then from that point forward she's immune to regular wooden impalement stakes.. instead now quickly and fully impaling her when they touch her but only making her simply moan with pleasure and then letting her go, or if she's low hp it causes her to orgasm instead, holding her up from moving briefly or something, but not killing her, no blood, no damage, etc.

And then add new impalement devices that are like larger, different materials, spiked, etc... Spiked one still fully impales her immediately, and she lives.. but it causes substantially more damage than any other ones. Metal ones come out of her chest instead (or impaled horizontally through navel or something) and still kills her at low hp like the original one did (preferably making her look down at her chest in utter shock), and larger/wider ones, or maybe barb hooked ones, get her briefly "stuck" on it but don't kill her - however, making it so enemies can come and maul her to death if she doesn't get free in time.

This way any backtracking to areas with the basic wooden ones would be easier too, and you could even design some enemies that brutally fuck her "all the way through". Which personally I'm a enormous fan of and so far the impalement is my favorite part :)

I know it's all extremely far fetched... and likely doesn't mesh in with your plans, but I think it could be really interesting for the game and in general if she gets "upgrades" like this from time to time. Like for example another scene later on where her throat is fucked by some enemy or mechanism that "installs something" which makes her unable to be decapitated as easily. Or something else that makes it so she only moans/orgasms herself back to higher hp if she gets attacked by weaker enemies, introducing stronger new ones that rip her limbs (and tits!) off at as her death scene or something. A lot of designing/programming to be sure and maybe just too much work, but I've got tons of ideas like this if you're interested

If nothing else it's something to consider, you'd be a real boss for going against the grain like this for this type of game, even if it flat out makes no logical sense LOL. That's what "magic" and "science" part is about anyway. And there's already something really mysterious going on this forest, completely changing people, after all.."

That's it, and also the game is awesome and I especially love the part that they're all hot bimbo musclebabes! getting gored and raping each other lol. Can't wait for more from you in the future.
Cool ideas! I need to think about this for a bit but I'll get back to you soon...

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Happy Thanksgiving! New release today, v0.4.80. This adds 1 new anim and 1 new CGI. I wanted to add some content as I continue working on the next major release.

Dev update: Things are moving slowly but surely and I'm excited about the next level. I've made good progress on the animations but there's a lot of work left and I still need to design/build the level and create the CGIs. Release date is likely early 2024. Some decisions still need to be made, but my thought it this will be the last level for this game. It will end with a cliffhanger of sorts and the story will be continued/finished in a follow-on game.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ValKaree-0.4.80
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
A tree vine or noose trap would be right up this games alley! Would love to see something like that. Absolutely love this game btw.
Then I think you're gonna like what's coming... ;)

Glad you like the game. If you can like the OP and leave a review I'd really appreciate it, that does a lot to motivate me to continue development.

4.60 star(s) 22 Votes