Level 6 has a new female enemy. What new enemy would you like to see in level 7? Pick your top 2..

• Male (human)

Votes: 630 17.2%
  • Female

Votes: 550 15.0%
  • Futa

Votes: 1,612 44.0%
  • Monster (similar to zombie or goblin)

Votes: 1,145 31.2%
  • Dog

Votes: 1,488 40.6%

• Total voters

vitadvore

Nov 14, 2018
Hey all! Been wanting to create a walkthrough for this great game for a while now. The new map makes it so easy lol! I recommend you play the game WITHOUT THIS cuz its way more fun that way! Just use it if you get stuck :) Lemme know if you find any errors of if there are things I missed.

Thanks valkaree99 for your help putting this together! And for the great game!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Hey all! Been wanting to create a walkthrough for this great game for a while now. The new map makes it so easy lol! I recommend you play the game WITHOUT THIS cuz its way more fun that way! Just use it if you get stuck :) Lemme know if you find any errors of if there are things I missed.

Thanks valkaree99 for your help putting this together! And for the great game!!!
Glad you finally got it put together! Looks great, especially those maps :) Gonna post this to the main page for everyone to see. Thanks!!!

BTW I just pm'd you. If you don't mind, I'd love to share this on other sites like itch, let me know if you're cool with that.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Happy release day! I just added the character gallery for Level 6 (Boss), and this will be the last minor update before the next level. If you've already played through and just want access to the gallery, type VKALLCHARACTERS in the main menu to unlock the gallery.

Been working hard on the next and final level, I'll post an update in a few days.

Thanks - and enjoy!!

Reactions: Tempering

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ValKaree-0.6.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
Yeah this game really needs a health cheats. Pain in the ass to play through. And I play a lot of side-scroller and platformer games too.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
New Mod version 0.3 done and uploaded:
With this mod you can apply a cock to the Zombies and the Goblins and/or a futa penis to Gemini (optional!).
Have a look at the demo videos below:
View attachment 3516601
View attachment 3475631
when the mod can be supported with every release and future releases of the game after, you think you can give us a copy of the game with the mods attached.?

Tempering

Jan 28, 2018
Happy release day! I just added the character gallery for Level 6 (Boss), and this will be the last minor update before the next level. If you've already played through and just want access to the gallery, type VKALLCHARACTERS in the main menu to unlock the gallery.

Been working hard on the next and final level, I'll post an update in a few days.

Thanks - and enjoy!!
Final level?!?!?!

Reactions: valkaree99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
when the mod can be supported with every release and future releases of the game after, you think you can give us a copy of the game with the mods attached.?
SurverX created this mod by manually updating the spritesheets, but the spritesheets are recreated by the game engine with every new build, so he basically needs to redo the work with every release. It's possible the next release will be stable enough if he wants to do the work one last time.

As an alternative, I've been thinking about how to incorporate this into the game itself and turn it on/off with a built-in setting. Would need some help from SurverX...

Reactions: SurverX

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Doesn't work with my xbox controller which works with everything else on PC
Controller's are not supported, but you can change the key mappings which hopefully addresses your need for "simplified keys".

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah this game really needs a health cheats. Pain in the ass to play through. And I play a lot of side-scroller and platformer games too.
Where are you having problems? There've been tons of discussion re: difficulty over the years, probably too late to change that, but 'god mode' has come up a few times. Some people find the difficulty just right, some too hard, it's tough to find a good balance...

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
SurverX created this mod by manually updating the spritesheets, but the spritesheets are recreated by the game engine with every new build, so he basically needs to redo the work with every release. It's possible the next release will be stable enough if he wants to do the work one last time.

As an alternative, I've been thinking about how to incorporate this into the game itself and turn it on/off with a built-in setting. Would need some help from SurverX...
Sounds interesting :)

4.60 star(s) 24 Votes