4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
aassassassasassassa.jpg

Vanletina v0.2 Win

link:

chanelog

* Event gallery has been added. Accessible in the basement of the house.
* +66 new CG
* Blad Start
* Neighbour's dog
* ride of death/ Take a ride with Marcos, second week afternoon or night.
*Super topmodel start/ Play on the swing of the park wearing the red dress.
*several bugs fixed
*several slowness problems fixed
*Mother will be naked on Sundays
*Mother exhibitionist on Fridays

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.02 Bug
Minigame: Very known bug that time minigames with fast PCs don´t work correct and are not playable !!!

The Orginal Game have had aso these problems sometimes the Game don´t use the correct clothing pics.

For example "walk behind the cafe" I wear the dress (2 dress) and get a pic that I wear the normal/beginning dress (1 dress). Stranger and Teachers have aso these problems in Orginal haven´t proved Teacher in these version at the moment.

The problem in the Orginal game was that sometimes you need to wear the correct clothes and then other scenes it doesn´t matter what you wear and you get normal wrong scenes because you don´t wear the correct clothes. Other Games have a hint system that tell you which scene you haven´t seen and what clothes you must wear to unlock it.

Hannah I can´t trigger in game (it looks like bathroom scene), the bathroom trigger is in my eyes buged
So all 2 scenes in the CG Room not seen, I am not sure if I had the 1 scene "apologice" or not
After you triggered the 3scene from Mr. Knight you can´t enter the bathroom

Zach
I can´t trigger in game (it looks like bathroom scene), the bathroom trigger is in my eyes buged
So all 1 scene in the CG Room not seen
After you triggered the 3scene from Mr. Knight you can´t enter the bathroom

School
Principal
no English text (not translated), or Valentina must make a comment I understand nothing or so

CG Room
Blad no scene or menu

Alley behind bar
Slutty Outfit (3 dress)
Valentines sentence after the sex to long you can´t read the end.

Clothing shop (bug from Orginal aso here)
Normal clothes and bikini no comment that he have at the time no new clothes (only workout works correct was aso in the Orginal).

Working in Strip Club
You can enter the strip club at night without the vip card. And start dancing without employment contract (talking with Mr. Dick before).

Map bug (aso well known from RPGmaker Games)
Street middle Line (middle), invisible fieled/obstacle

Happy Bar
1) Mindy
The sentences are sometimes to long and you can´t read the end from the sentence.
2) You can´t talk to both Waitress over the table
3) Minigame not playable time go to fast and ends very fast, in Orginal it was not perfect this is worse (Very known bug that time minigames with fast PCs don´t work correct and are not playable !!!), take the order from 1 customer and the time was over in the Orginal it was very bad when you solve two complete orders so this is only now awful

GE Store
You can´t talk to the clerk over the table

Beach
2 Cosplay
The sentences are sometimes to long and you can´t read the end from the sentence.

Beach Bar
The sentences from Dane are sometimes to long and you can´t read the end from the sentence.

Same bug as Orginal you get normal CG/Pics only when you wear the right bikini when not you have only text. When you have no pics normal then you must lock "String bikini".

Missing scene from Orginal (I don´t know if they planned or not), in this version you have new stuff and then wunder why the old stuff are not complete there:
1) Josh rape scene in the strip club
2) Sams Room that you are there naked on weekdays
3) Jog sex scenes
4) Beach Mom is sunbathing
5) Sunday Morning collecting newspaper in underwear, a Stranger saw you
6) School Girl talk with you and invite you to school Sunday (Girl name ???, she have a key for school), when you arrive Sundday in School you get the message not imployment, you must trigger before Mr. Knight CG 3 (Monday Morning in Red Dress it tigger on my play)
7) Sunday evening go to living room your uncle and cousin are there and rape you
Normal without CG/Pic
1) Mom is misisng in kitchen with Slutty Outfit in the morning (Orginal only red dress)
Not sure
1) Inviting for Party from Sam, I think it was normal with pic and in Sams room (Orginal) here I got only text
2) Change Abby was replaced in dancing scene missing I think she was the last that join to dancing

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Valentine's is the best game ever,we want its continuation.

Last edited:

Exmorfin

Feb 24, 2018
this game is a remake of the valentina game that I have previously played and many interesting things from this game and is very different from the game that was made before I hope the creator should not give up in making this next game

Reactions: Priappus

xyza7890

Jul 5, 2017
Bug in clothing shop. Try on pink bikini, if you decide not to buy you can't leave the shop, just says to give it back.

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
This game is free, I'm not a professional and I create it on my freetime. There's no guaranty in the update frequency.
20200220211228105.png

Reactions: Priappus
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes