RPGM Abandoned Valentina's Story HS Edition [v0.08] [Boneca_SB]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
I like how you continued the implication that Valentina's mother is pleasuring her bosses as part of her job at the company she works at. Will Valentina eventually have the option of working their with her mother?
20200613141656170.png
Valentina goes to visit her mother from time to time. :sneaky:

Reactions: Mr.Giggles

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
We are all looking forward to the next upgrade which will be amazing,this incredible game must continue.(sorry for bad english)

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

Shabur

Mar 12, 2018
Ha ha! Game started at Monday. It's a Day1. The day2 is a wednesday! Where i managed to squander a tuesday...

Good game, well redone, but you need to pay more attention to checking the text

• Angry
Reactions: Bakkalon and Baemz

marxof

May 31, 2018
Ha ha! Game started at Monday. It's a Day1. The day2 is a wednesday! Where i managed to squander a tuesday...

Good game, well redone, but you need to pay more attention to checking the text
in the game introduction, if you answer to yes to see the game mechanics :
1592500778845.png

Shabur

Mar 12, 2018
in the game introduction, if you answer to yes to see the game mechanics :
Days One, Two, Three and Four will be correct. As a normal human i read a word not a digit.
I wrote about checking the text, because the text of the game has something to fix. For example:
1592501922252.png

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Mouse action is some of the best on this engine.
Some line ends are just blank, like asking for more extreme swimsuit after string. And somehow missing who Zack and Hannah are and never being able to get into the boys room. Some of the first time lines have been moved to alternate ones, others still come up.
Still not sure of all actions possible and so long to pass so few days makes running every potential difficult.
Don't get me wrong, artwork and writing are good, just some dangling issues that take away from the flow. Had an issue seeing mom naked in the kitchen and her remark was before she had seen Val naked in the house. Just minor things like that.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes