RPGM Abandoned Valentina's Story HS Edition [v0.08] [Boneca_SB]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
we can have this game corrected, without being compressed? (sorry my english)

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know why I keep getting the "Your connection is not private" warning page every time I click GC Creator?

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
we can have this game corrected, without being compressed? (sorry my english)
I played both builds, and I don't see so much difference in the graphics. Compressed are better for the HD, I think it's worth it.
But I think some really want the bigger one, and some games have both to download. So it is possible.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the game needs upgrade,sex scenes are few.we need a hero to deal with this wonderful game and upgrade it. (sorry my english)

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I like this one, because there really isn't any Father/Daughter games. I was wondering
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not yet, that's as far as the original game got. there's still a lot more to do to recreate it, but I'd rather have an update that focuses on more brand new content, every once and awhile. There are some good father duaghter games here, check them out.

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
I like this one, because there really isn't any Father/Daughter games. I was wondering
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want Father/Daughter action, I can recommend Ecchi Sensei.

Not yet, that's as far as the original game got.
I did not played the original, but what I saw so far, I really like (even if it seems that there are some nasty bugs), but the game runs better then some other here...

Reactions: Priappus

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my android port of Valentinas Story HS Edition v0.1c

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
I saw that one, but that one doesn't start from the beginning though 15 - 17 Final.
It starts from the beginning. In the DL section you have Previous Weeks, there you can get the other days.

sex scenes show us no clothes, we want a lot of sex.
How about sex in sexy clothes?
I think I played almost everything in the current version, but only found one sec scene.

Reactions: Priappus
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes