RPGM Abandoned Valentina's Story HS Edition [v0.08] [Boneca_SB]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Lain Coubert

Oct 15, 2017
Again really a great job reworking this game. Excellent modeling, new graphics are really hot and loyal to the original. Still didn't finish all the events and so far just a few errors ,for a v0.1 is not bad at all.
the bugs are:
1. when you try the bikini before that the bar owner offer to pay for it.
2. It happens a weird thing that if in early stage of the game you try to enter into sam's room the game glitches, you enter in the room but sam is at the door without moving, if you try to talk to him he just say "Hey sis... we should hang out more often *wink*" and didn't let go out.
3. At the second day of work at the bar there is an error of a missing file.

Those are the bugs that I have foud until now, in any way really really very good work.

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Errors 0.1b

1. If you already have the skirt casual outfit and go (1st time) through the shortcut near café it shows the image with jeans.
2. In the metro / after shower m peeing at school Val waers sometimes glasses, sometimes not.
3. If Val speaks sometimes avatar is shown, sometimes not.
4. Principal speaks a language that's not really english.
(5. Why the hell is a bus on the roof at shool? :D)

Last edited:
Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Errors 0.1b

4. Principal speaks a language that's not really english.

this is an encrypted message to an army waiting for Poland.

(5. Why the hell is a bus on the roof at shool? :D)
I did it on purpose, the first one to report this freak I'd give a prize in the game. :illuminati: :WeSmart:

I'm not normal, sometimes I'm crazy :alien:

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
I don't think the game could continue with 2 gigs every update. You'd run over the host limits really quick. Also, hate to say it, but the honey select games don't have the best graphics or textures. This can hide that.
Honey select run almost killing my pc, Daz 3d would be a bomb. :cry:

Reactions: junkanon and ltpika

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
After usen v0.1C , I can't do the Bar job anymore. There is no option to go in the bar.
And, that was in the last version and in the c build, there are no students in the uni anymore in the morning. Only in the Classrooms. Don't know if it's a bug.
5. Why the hell is a bus on the roof at shool?
I thought: Hmm, they have a weird art teacher, so maybe it's... for the arts?

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes