Ren'Py Completed Valia: Life of a Succubus [v1.0A] [Apocrypha's XXX Productions]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Terry

Nov 14, 2016
Cheats please? I tried a combination of several, all I managed to get was Krone

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i not gonna write this for create troubles or else ( i seriously dont give a fuck about what he do)

but devs making money on something using pirated version of soft ... i mean :
======================================
Basic (I.e. need to learn or are learning) - Unity, C# & Blender.
Intermediate - Python Language, VDSC Video Editor, Bandicam Screen Capture, Ren'py Engine & Language, TK17'

TK17 .... i bet ThriXXX will be glad to know peoples make money on their soft after pirating it for not pay a single buck.

but yeah, like i say, whatever... but putting this in the patreon description is eveything but smart imho. a ThriXXX strike can litteraly kill this project easily and put alots of troubles on the dev.

soo that for sure, the money didnt go into game assets XD

Reactions: saolo996

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
i not gonna write this for create troubles or else ( i seriously dont give a fuck about what he do)

but devs making money on something using pirated version of soft ... i mean :
Basic (I.e. need to learn or are learning) - Unity, C# & Blender.
Intermediate - Python Language, VDSC Video Editor, Bandicam Screen Capture, Ren'py Engine & Language, TK17'

TK17 .... i bet ThriXXX will be glad to know peoples make money on their soft after pirating it for not pay a single buck.

but yeah, like i say, whatever... but putting this in the patreon description is eveything but smart imho. a ThriXXX strike can litteraly kill this project easily and put alots of troubles on the dev.

soo that for sure, the money didnt go into game assets XD
third screen shows everything one need to know. he didn't even bothered to edit his PS cut out. 0 fuck given.
and people pay for it...no,i don't know the fuck i'm doin' with my life...making patreon,goin' to do game about fucking duck turds because who don't want free cash with no effort whatsoever ?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
third screen shows everything one need to know. he didn't even bothered to edit his PS cut out. 0 fuck given.
and people pay for it...no,i don't know the fuck i'm doin' with my life...making patreon,goin' to do game about fucking duck turds because who don't want free cash with no effort whatsoever ?
well like i say, i dont give a damn about what he doing... i guess they are others who make games with hacked version of rpgmaker, whatever..
but put this in front of his patreon page is stupid imho

Reactions: saolo996

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
my rant isnt about the soft,but the quality and effort put in it.
my dog could do better. why she don't have patreon idk.
and yea...writing TK17 is like shouting "fuck me over"

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
everything in this game is so unclear, I progress relationships with no change or hint of what else to do, I get what appear to be events that spawn purely because of RNG, there's no clear designation if I've found all there currently is to find with any given person or place. I've seen while extracting the file that there is apparently 4 bosses or at least A boss with 4 images maybe. But heck if I can figure out who that is or how to trigger it. I like the idea of finding your way without a roadmap, but with a piece of incomplete content you need some kind of sign that you've hit a wall or some guidance on what is possible in the game in it's current version.

Reactions: mspman

Terry

Nov 14, 2016
looked through the files and saw you can get zoe (girl from the gym) and your mom to fuck anyone know how to get that?
After you gain Zoe as a follower and bring her around the house, have sex, talk, ect. Dismiss her and once in awhile when you go home your dad will tell you that Zoe is upstairs with your mom. It happens randomly and is repeatable

Reactions: RandomGeneratedName
Jun 8, 2017
After you gain Zoe as a follower and bring her around the house, have sex, talk, ect. Dismiss her and once in awhile when you go home your dad will tell you that Zoe is upstairs with your mom. It happens randomly and is repeatable
thanks for the help man appreciate it

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes