VN Ren'Py Abandoned ValiDate: Struggling Singles in Your Area [v1.1] [ValiDate Game]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
1) See a review on the Tube of You about a new game containing some stunning and brave elements.
2) Have a good laugh, thinking 'OK that was fun. I look forward to reading the post mortem of that hot mess in a few months.
3) Casually check the Latest Updates page on my favorite adult game site (*wink*) and see....
4) <EPIC RECORD SCRATCH.mp3>
5) aaaAAAAWWWW FUCK YEA!!!!!
6) Orders 5 pallets of popcorn from Amazon and settle in to watch the forums...

Last edited:

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
It was requested and there was no legal reason to reject it. As such, if you're not interested in it, shut up and move on.
this, unfortunately. as racist as it is, the devs are within their rights to be. hell, the kickstarter for this is still up despite the racism. it's at F95s discretion if they want to remove this or not.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
It was requested and there was no legal reason to reject it. As such, if you're not interested in it, shut up and move on.
Legal ? Sorry but we don't do that kind of thing here.
It's a pirate website.
"Ethic" and "Moral" reasons are more befitting.
But then, having an ethic reason to accept this game from these dev being brought here is subject to discussion.

jockywyness

Nov 11, 2017
Soooo...can someone give me a reasonable and objective summary of what makes this game so bad? All I can see is the profile pic posted earlier suggesting that one character hates white people, plus a YT video the main complaint of which is...that there's a character who hates white people. Other than that, the issues appear to be more gender/kink related, which seems more like a "not my cup of tea" sort of thing.

Also, one comment on the YT vid did mention that one of the devs has made racist comments against mixed-race people, which is indeed shitty AF.

Apr 26, 2020
How did i get here after watching a pol vid about woke gamers from youtube and checking the suppose game this one was 10 first page of google.
--
Whoa... this is really bad as in bad its good but never you want to have on your device or history level.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Soooo...can someone give me a reasonable and objective summary of what makes this game so bad? All I can see is the profile pic posted earlier suggesting that one character hates white people, plus a YT video the main complaint of which is...that there's a character who hates white people. Other than that, the issues appear to be more gender/kink related, which seems more like a "not my cup of tea" sort of thing.

Also, one comment on the YT vid did mention that one of the devs has made racist comments against mixed-race people, which is indeed shitty AF.
Gonna retry my luck here and hope the comment don't get deleted again for whatever reason.

To make it short, the game is a kickstarter crowdfunded game who's main seeling point is that it's filled with diversity both for ingame characters and dev team. You can find a bit of everything inside, except white people.
Now there is NOTHING WRONG with that. The problem come from the devs.

First, as you saw before, one of the characters ingame has that "oh god fuck all white people" description, which is already meh.

Second is that the devs actually included fundings goals which started the problems.
- One goal at 32k $ : "If we reach that goal we'll include a white character :(" emoji included, a bit more meh.
- And another goal at 100k $ : "If we reach that goal we'll remove all white characters"

They removed that last goal because people, including black people as well, started getting angry calling it sick and racist with this "Give us money and we'll add a white, but give us even more and we'll remove it."

But then the dev started going sjw on twitter, basically calling the black people that criticised them "traitors, are you even black ?" and stuff like this, and then posting things in an extreme sarcastic way about how they don't think white have something to do in this diversity vision and how they are so sorry they hurt our "precious white feelings".

EdOA67IWsAAWfdI.png

That's why people aren't pretty happy about this game, seeing how they use racism as a sell point and diversity as an excuse to justify it. " Great art from artist of color" to just give an exemple that you can find in dev's note spoiler in the op.

As a side joke that I tough someone would have made earlier : I think the dev team forgot to include the "H" between the "D" and "a" of their game name :p

Last edited:

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
Gonna retry my luck here and hope the comment don't get deleted again for whatever reason.

To make it short, the game is a kickstarter crowdfunded game who's main seeling point is that it's filled with diversity both for ingame characters and dev team. You can find a bit of everything inside, except white people.
Now there is NOTHING WRONG with that. The problem come from the devs.

First, as you saw before, one of the characters ingame has that "oh god fuck all white people" description, which is already meh.

Second is that the devs actually included fundings goals which started the problems.
- One goal at 32k $ : "If we reach that goal we'll include a white character :(" emoji included, a bit more meh.
- And another goal at 100k $ : "If we reach that goal we'll remove all white characters"

They removed that last goal because people, including black people as well, started getting angry calling it sick and racist with this "Give us money and we'll add a white, but give us even more and we'll remove it."

But then the dev started going sjw on twitter, basically calling the black people that criticised them "traitors, are you even black ?" and stuff like this, and then posting things in an extreme sarcastic way about how they don't think white have something to do in this diversity vision and how they are so sorry they hurt our "precious white feelings".

View attachment 743940

That's why people aren't pretty happy about this game, seeing how they use racism as a sell point and diversity as an excuse to justify it. " Great art from artist of color" to just give an exemple that you can find in dev's note spoiler in the op.

As a side joke that I tough someone would have made earlier : I think the dev team forgot to include the "H" between the "D" and "a" of their game name :p

But why would anyone complain about being left out of something this fucking bad? Dude, you know this is shit, just be glad you're not part of it and move on with your life.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
1) See a review on the Tube of You about a new game containing some stunning and brave elements.
2) Have a good laugh, thinking 'OK that was fun. I look forward to reading the post mortem of that hot mess in a few months.
3) Casually check the Latest Updates page on my favorite adult game site (*wink*) and see....
4) <EPIC RECORD SCRATCH>
5) aaaAAAAWWWW FUCK YEA!!!!!
6) Orders 5 pallets of popcorn from Amazon and settle in to watch the forums...
Bro honestlyyyyy. I can't wait to see this escalate, it's better than a lot of TV lmfao

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
But why would anyone complain about being left out of something this fucking bad? Dude, you know this is shit, just be glad you're not part of it and move on with your life.
Haha yeah, was just answering the question asked about why people think its bad.

And also a small personnal pleasure , since we can see justice warrior trying their best finding things to get offended about just so they can complain about it.
Like the things about Cyberpunk 2077 being transphobic, or how ghost of tsushima is bad because it's an americanised way of representing japan and cultural appropiation, etc.
So for once that we can do the same to them and force their head in their own shit ^^

Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
Funnily enough, all these comments are making me want to try the game out just to see if everything is validated. There's a lot of 'good' things made by shitty people in the world, especially art (all kinds of art, not just pictures) that people still like to this day, so... hell, why not? I won't support them, but this site is a great way to play a game of a developer you won't support but want to see if they can at least do something decent -- and if not, at least laugh-worthy -- otherwise... so win-win?

Also, there's a few people in this thread with accounts as old or older than mine and around the same amount of posts. Funny, isn't it, that this thing is what makes us post?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes