VN Ren'Py Abandoned ValiDate: Struggling Singles in Your Area [v1.1] [ValiDate Game]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
all these comments are making me want to try the game out just to see if everything is validated. There's a lot of 'good' things made by shitty people in the world, especially art (all kinds of art, not just pictures) that people still like to this day, so... hell, why not?
:rolleyes: indeed

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Oh, I know this game. They did have a goal on patreon about adding the white guy for 30k, i believe?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Oh, look, flame-bait.
Arguing about political shit or our horrible moderation (I'm the worst moderator, btw) is off-topic for a game thread. Go do it in "Off-topic" where I don't have to look at it, please.

Seriously; this game is clearly trying to trigger people. Please be smarter than that. Formal warnings and thread-bans for those who can't play nice in the sandbox from here on out.

And if you have a legit complaint about a moderator, open a ticket. If you just want to call people names, gtfo.

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Oh, look, flame-bait.
Arguing about political shit or our horrible moderation (I'm the worst moderator, btw) is off-topic for a game thread. Go do it in "Off-topic" where I don't have to look at it, please.

Seriously; this game is clearly trying to trigger people. Please be smarter than that. Formal warnings and thread-bans for those who can't play nice in the sandbox from here on out.

And if you have a legit complaint about a moderator, open a ticket. If you just want to call people names, gtfo.
You can insult a poor rookie with it's terrible daz render. no question asked.
A full complete retarded game; as cringe as a teenager diary journal?
Nope-off topic.
I don't get it.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
You can insult a poor rookie with it's terrible daz render. no question asked.
A full complete retarded game; as cringe as a teenager diary journal?
Nope-off topic.
I don't get it.
That's a fair point. I'm looking at it as "we don't allow kink-shaming" and being retarded is this game's central kink.

The posts I deleted were people arguing about political issues ("I'm from XX country, and that's not how it is" - stuff like that) and one guy calling the entire moderation team racists. All of this is off-topic.

If it were up to me, I'd remove this game, as well as several others from the forum. There's many games here I find undesirable on a spectrum from distasteful to flat out abhorrent. But they're not against the forum rules, and neither is this one.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Seriously; this game is clearly trying to trigger people. Please be smarter than that.
The sad part is that people who are part of that intersectional cult are dead serious about their dogma's. I doubt triggering was an objective.

Too bad really, If it did away with that crap I might have been a half decent game.

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
All the dumb "fuck whitey" stuff aside, i'm curious. Does this have / is going to have any actual sexual content? Or is it just a fade-to-black and a "happily ever after?"

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
The posts I deleted were people arguing about political issues ("I'm from XX country, and that's not how it is" - stuff like that) and one guy calling the entire moderation team racists. All of this is off-topic.

If it were up to me, I'd remove this game, as well as several others from the forum. There's many games here I find undesirable on a spectrum from distasteful to flat out abhorrent. But they're not against the forum rules, and neither is this one.
Whatever, you may be right. I never moderated nor I want to lol.

I don't ask for removal just to get a good laugh at this pile of cringe.

Reactions: AnonEmp124 and bas

IntonerZero

Dec 1, 2017
Usually love me some gay shit, but the character designs are pretty offputting. Some of the lines/promo material seem deliberately incendiary with the intent of generating buzz and attention. And I guess it worked since there's alot of discussion about it when normally games like this just get forgotten about instantly.
Still though, just wish the character designs were more visually appealing since at the end of the day dating sims/erotic games are meant to be idealized fantasies. I can't see myself cranking my hog to this but maybe there's someone out there that can appreciate it I guess.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes