Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Stolen art?
Yeah that explains the hugely varying artstyles between the cover image and the preview pics.
Cover nearly suckered me in too(then the preview pics killed my interest but still...).

So turns out there is like 11 games.... Found this nice post by Heimeropen and he puts them in order kinda. Also found another game on the site...
Decently sure Kyonyuu Fantasy 2/3 if are alternative takes,not sequels.

Last edited:
Reactions: heartofsword

tero51

Jul 28, 2019
Use console for making gold(just write gold = 9999) and try to get more card from market. Destroy small camps. I can write how to play this card game. If someone needed.

Reactions: lostsoul11111113

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Valirias Knights 1.0 + Compressed

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Yikes, stolen art, and so blatantly. At least he openly states that it's taken from elsewhere, and encourages people to support the sources he used. However, back in 2017 he states that he also traces.

Well, in 3 years you think he'd have something to show for it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
Card game is broken. Game is unplayable without cheating. I don't recommend downloading this garbage game.

tero51

Jul 28, 2019
I seriously need it
First of all you need take in your deck gray-haired elf (2 attacks 4 defenses) It must be put on a low post. He has the ability to strengthen allies (give them +1 to attack or defense). You also need any protector. Someone with special abilities has the skill defense. One of the best defenders is a tree with 3/6 indicators, put it on a high post first, and only then the elf. Use the defender’s defense first so your elf will not be touched. Then just increase the protection of your tree (as I wrote earlier, use an elf skill that can give +1 to attack or defense).In most cases, it is not necessary to increase the attack above 4 for defender, the main thing is not to attack, all you need is to strengthen your defender. I hope I could help you if you still have questions write.

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
Artist: Neromashin

He mainly works with ki-software. He did a game for pin-point which is where the images come from. When he is going to release a game with waffle or orcsoft...
He art is amazing, but the tags are pretty much rape, NTR, big tits, horse cocks, etc.
His stuff isn't for the faint of heart. Don't expect him to do anything vanilla either.

Reactions: heartofsword

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
then can someone open new threat with all this game in one place or just link by link not like this .. I mean , all is same gmae just in ~ parts so you need to look for all others to play in peace.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
The pictures are rips from another japanese game, right?
That game I've been wanting to play for a year now. But because stupid jap names, I never bothered remembering it.
But this is not that.

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
Is there a way to save the game without crashing. Every time I save, when I try to load, the game crashes.

tero51

Jul 28, 2019
Is there a way to save the game without crashing. Every time I save, when I try to load, the game crashes.
when the game crashes click ignore. Then you will start a new game and now load your save from it.

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
I just wanted to point that picture in op's post (town) looks amazing.
Then anon pointed out it's stolen.
Each game burns a hole in my soul.

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes