2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Wveth

May 2, 2018
I personally raped Svia each time and in THOSE scenes, it was perfect. No weird tentacle shit, no futa. Finally just a mind break game that was about people. A woman unable to control herself. Perfect. Skip through all the other stuff but then...

Ugh, you'd think if you picked the more "vanilla" path each time, maybe she'd break and it would be kinda not with all the hardcore fetishes? But then they're giving birth or some shit and oh my god, that was freaking disgusting.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Ugh, you'd think if you picked the more "vanilla" path each time, maybe she'd break and it would be kinda not with all the hardcore fetishes? But then they're giving birth or some shit and oh my god, that was freaking disgusting.
Well, that is the purpose of the game.

They both have half of a key inside them they have to give birth too after willingly accepting the dick.

That was the whole point behind Loki breaking them in the first place.

Wveth

May 2, 2018
They just said they had a key inside them. I thought it was some sort of magical thing, which they could have easily done. There was no reason to suspect that they had to push out a gross glob of flesh. They could've magic'd the key out without that disgusting stuff and indeed, why wouldn't they? Who would even think to do it the way they did it? It was so breathtakingly bizarre.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I am having issues downloading it im using mega so im unsure what is wrong it has worked for every other game i have downloaded and played

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I am having issues downloading it im using mega so im unsure what is wrong it has worked for every other game i have downloaded and played
Nvm i got it downloaded but it keeps saying i need an activation code mayby i did something wrong

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I'm constantly amazed how narcissistic some people are that they'd think anyone else cares if they don't like a particular fetish.

If you don't like it, don't play it. No need to broadcast that fact to everyone else, OK? :p
I am constantly amazed by how self-righteous some people are.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Added new download links to the OP.
Cheers

Sep 12, 2021
The best thing about this one was that it was a Lilith title that is uncensored. Otherwise meh. Stick to the anime. See my review for details.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes