Zaush

Apr 12, 2019
How do I top enemies in this game? Regular attacks and lust bombs doesn't work. I just loot them and leave

Feb 25, 2019
I think, the problems is with the amount of "character" you can choose.
Because of the various races and options, he would need to do the exact same picture a tremendous amound of time again and again. (for the different character)

there are only 2 solutions, that comes to my mind.

A -> Just using 1 character and rebuild many parts of the game

B -> Having enough funds to actually pull that off to hire someone who does it.

Both are somewhat not possible, i think.
I personally think that they should at least add rare variations. then they would only need 6 variations and not color variations or size variations and more. Also if you want to play the update use the recompressed files uploaded by poil.

Feb 25, 2019
is there a patreon build for 0.24? i can't make characters of certain races because they're for 'patrons only'
Funny thing the current citizen to knight mod half works. You can use it to create characters of all races but it doesn't allow you to fantasize meaning no normal win sex scenes. You cannot change companion skins either. So to recap use the old mod only for races.

Reactions: wertynut

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
probably the animations aren't in the assets of the citizen version.
i can only unlock the available content that is included in it with my patch.

Reactions: weita and LonelyMad

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hmmm, does that mean the dev is aware of this, thus created different versions. AKA there'll be no "Citizen to Knight" patches that works from now on? :(

but before the v0.2.4 versions dowloaded from this site valor and glory files and old citizen to knight Assembly-CSharp its open the animations with no problem
As he said, Knight contents are probably not in this Citizen version. But were in earlier Citizen versions, thus he created the patch.
Edit: Seems I misunderstood your question :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: LonelyMad

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
let me check again the assembly then, i made the patches but i never actually played this game.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes