treos

Oct 19, 2017
can download it from the patreon page fine but link in the OP is down and still needs updating...

edit: and i wonder... is it merely a coincidence that a good number of these NSFW games have acronyms as titles?

CoC, TiTS, TWAT, DiCK, and this one is VaG (likely short for vagina)

is that really just a coincidence or do these games all have some naming theme going on?

edit2: ok, so after trying it out, i immediately noticed some problems.

the biggest problem is... there's no text hardly anywhere. like, after i picked my race and body related stats (hair, height, dick size, etc.), i clicked "next" and saw nothing but a blank space...twice in a row.

the space above my character in battle (which i assume is a "battle log" or something) is also blank and i have no way of telling what my current/max hp/lust/etc. is.

i try talking to someone in the tavern and just more blank spaces. can't ask for jobs or do anything as there's simply nothing there. the scroll bar to the right hand side is always there, indicating there SHOULD be something there but...it's not. just blank white spaces.

do i need to update unity or something?

ok, nevermind. something must've loaded wrong when i first loaded up the game. rebooting it fixed the weird text problem.

edit3: well, i know it's early in development and there's more content to come but for what's available so far it looks pretty good to me. though i was wondering...

@TheArachne would you mind if i use the ratling's mugshot (the in-combat pic from the turn order part) as an avatar pic? he's a cute looking rat.

actually, you've got a real nice looking art style for the whole game so i'd love to see more of it. :)

May 24, 2017
You would have to drop Leo a message, I just be the guest writer! but You should be able to easily drop him a message on patreon or the Discord and I am glad to hear you like the little Ratling!

treos

Oct 19, 2017
You would have to drop Leo a message, I just be the guest writer! but You should be able to easily drop him a message on patreon or the Discord and I am glad to hear you like the little Ratling!
what discord?

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
well well well !!!
i see a broken link over here !!!
u bitter get me this game now or i would fab to my imaginations .. you don't know what sick nightmares i see !

Reactions: Furyous D

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
The last public build is 0.1.1t so if that's the version you are looking for you might as well just search Valor and Glory on google . It's pretty easy to find the blog and download the game, seeing as the link is broken here

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
The last public build is 0.1.1t so if that's the version you are looking for you might as well just search Valor and Glory on google . It's pretty easy to find the blog and download the game, seeing as the link is broken here
this is a legit post dude , it suppose to have the link on and working ,also we should remind them if a link is broken .

Reactions: Froster0

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
this is a legit post dude , it suppose to have the link on and working ,also we should remind them if a link is broken .
i'm not defending the post, i agree with you 100% . I'm just giving the people that want to play the game a way to get it. We never know when the link will be fixed/replaced :v

Reactions: MawBaw

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Bloo, so ye know- there is a new version: v0.1.3 on svscomics ( ). Thought ye would like to know, so ye can update this. :)

Reactions: MawBaw

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
svscomics does third-party link sites unfortunately (Fileboom, Uploaded, Keep2Share), but I go there when games either aren't available on here or whatever. "A Resourceful Person Finds A Way To Get What They Want"

_Sarevok_

Sep 25, 2017
There is a new version available, but I'm not yet allowed to post links. It cann be found on a certain "yiff party" site...

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes