zeroxland

Aug 19, 2017
unless im doing something wrong this game is lacking sex theres a few people in town/city does the specials
BUT why when you fight ya dont get to do anything dirty if ya win BUT if ya submit then dirty things
happens? bit of a grindy game with not a lot of rewards so far anyways..and how to get more storage?
theres one dude sells ya 1 pack with 20 slots wish can buy a bunch hard gathering matts and trying to craft
never any room didnt think that one through to good huh?
you need to have high lust at the end of the fight to actually fuck the defeated enemies, around 50~70 lust unlocks the options

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
unless im doing something wrong this game is lacking sex theres a few people in town/city does the specials
BUT why when you fight ya dont get to do anything dirty if ya win BUT if ya submit then dirty things
happens? bit of a grindy game with not a lot of rewards so far anyways..and how to get more storage?
theres one dude sells ya 1 pack with 20 slots wish can buy a bunch hard gathering matts and trying to craft
never any room didnt think that one through to good huh?
You're doing something wrong.
1691888880089.png

You need at least 30 lust as far as I can tell. Also if there is multiple combatants the scene will only be directed at the default/first target. On that note too, the loot dropped will only be that of the default/first target as well.

The best money I've found in the game is fighting the priestesses who can drop crafting gold which sell for 20 each and candles that sell for 12, but that isn't until near the end of the current content.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You're doing something wrong.
View attachment 2847358

You need at least 30 lust as far as I can tell. Also if there is multiple combatants the scene will only be directed at the default/first target. On that note too, the loot dropped will only be that of the default/first target as well.

The best money I've found in the game is fighting the priestesses who can drop crafting gold which sell for 20 each and candles that sell for 12, but that isn't until near the end of the current content.
ya i forgot to delete my post after i learned BUT you need a lot of lust wont have any issues now anymore i grabbed the new cheats for the game life is good :)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Kinda annoyed the game attributes thoughts to my character.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, I do not find "ladycock" to be "cute".

ya i forgot to delete my post after i learned BUT you need a lot of lust wont have any issues now anymore i grabbed the new cheats for the game life is good :)
You need to talk to the dwarf in the foxhole. he teaches you to fantasize in combat. which lets you gain lust. be careful though since it gives ridiculous amounts and it is easy to overshoot and lose from lust

Reactions: Daddums and str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
still trying to figure out what all companions we can have ...how and where to get them
so far ive got the dog

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
is there any birhting mechanics or is automatic over time or ?used the cheat to be knocked up so now what

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
you craft it with leather on a diff crafting tab, leather band is completely useless so far as I can tell though
where it says 0/2 where to get this?theres a bunch of items that require it for crafting but ive killed many things and never got 1 of those unless as you say its made and maybe i dont have a recipee for it and if so then ok where do i get recipes from?

zeroxland

Aug 19, 2017
where it says 0/2 where to get this?theres a bunch of items that require it for crafting but ive killed many things and never got 1 of those unless as you say its made and maybe i dont have a recipee for it and if so then ok where do i get recipes from?
the leather strips are a craft only item
it's crafted on another tab of the crafting recipes using the leather item you get as a drop from many diff enemies
You don't really need to do anything to get crafting recipes just have the required items and the recipe shows up

Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok im not sure if ive completed all that there is to be completed or not BUT if i did im missing a lot and not sure how to unlock it all so ill explain best i can remember all ive done so far
all matters with the church (far as i know) are all done just have a repeatable quest to kill unbirthers or what ever....farm is done...twin sisters is done....all the quests from bounty board are done...everything at the brothal is done....everything in the sewers is done (far as i know) theres another section dungeon i guess all done there and get the H-scene with the dragon (not sure it matters) when option to decide on weapons i picked staff...get H scene with dragon ruins foxhole farm land locations rest is all ???
magic tab is all ??? mean while there doesnt seem to be anymore quests there i got the sidekick companion
telport wetlock fountain and the forrest
what am i missing if anything?

Jun 12, 2021
The animations stop working for me after loading a savefile, I only get a static image.
did you create a character after or before you override the dll? Try a new game, I guess the saves have somehow saved that the Animation is off?

Last edited:

pasta

Oct 6, 2017
did you create a character after or before you override the dll? Try a new game, I guess the saves have saved the unbought Patreon in it?
I applied the patch before I started playing. Starting a new game makes it work again but only in that new game for as long as I don't close the game.
Closing and restarting the game breaks animations for all savefiles.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes