keershazzow

Mar 20, 2020
does anybody have this ones?

Lawlietern

Oct 27, 2021
This is nice
But the thread/post is not updated?
It's seems don't have some of the newest video too

Thanks to amubot for sharing link too but I think still missing some of them when I check it

amubot

Jun 7, 2023
imma just put the whole thing i have here , I've re-encoded those vids into H.265 with HandBrake and adding a number according to their release from his fanbox. noticed that there are still several vids missing? yeah i also didn't have those

Vamonly only started adding sound from his December 2022 works (Nurse's hand care vid), but there are 2 old videos that got updated into sound ver (010 & 014)

as for why not all of them are uncensored? those are all i got fellas, if u guys still want it, subscribed to his patreon, support him so he can make more and better vids

Last edited:

Dexenxion

Jan 19, 2023
imma just put the whole thing i have here MEGA, I've re-encoded those vids into H.265 with HandBrake and adding a number according to their release from his fanbox. noticed that there are still several vids missing? yeah i also didn't have those

Vamonly only started adding sound from his December 2022 works (Nurse's hand care vid), but there are 2 old videos that got updated into sound ver (010 & 014)

as for why not all of them are uncensored? those are all i got fellas, if u guys still want it, subscribed to his patreon, support him so he can make more and better vids
Thanks a bunch

keershazzow

Mar 20, 2020
imma just put the whole thing i have here MEGA, I've re-encoded those vids into H.265 with HandBrake and adding a number according to their release from his fanbox. noticed that there are still several vids missing? yeah i also didn't have those

thank you for sharing

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019

Thank you for your hard work! I noticed that videos 26 to 48 I believe are not in the OP. Is it possible for you to share the original versions of those videos please? Thank you very much in advance.

amubot

Jun 7, 2023
Thank you for your hard work! I noticed that videos 26 to 48 I believe are not in the OP. Is it possible for you to share the original versions of those videos please? Thank you very much in advance.
i'm really sorry i no longer have those, i've re-encoded most of all vid files i've downloaded previously to H.265, but i can assure you, the vid resolution stay same like the original, and i've compared it before that there's no visible difference between the original and the re-encoded vids

but i'll take note that for the next update i'll post the original vids if u guys want it

Lawlietern

Oct 27, 2021
i'm really sorry i no longer have those, i've re-encoded most of all vid files i've downloaded previously to H.265, but i can assure you, the vid resolution stay same like the original, and i've compared it before that there's no visible difference between the original and the re-encoded vids

but i'll take note that for the next update i'll post the original vids if u guys want it
Tbh I still like the smallest size
But still appreciate it man

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019

Understandable. Still, thank you for your hard work!

NotBot9

Oct 15, 2019

I also appreciate the smaller file sizes.
A lot of videos in the collection don't have audio but yours do.
I haven't ever re-encoded videos myself but I'm probably gonna have to start doing it cause some of these VAM creators like Madei have really long and big videos.
Mind telling me what settings you used in Handbrake for this?

amubot

Jun 7, 2023
I also appreciate the smaller file sizes.
A lot of videos in the collection don't have audio but yours do.
I haven't ever re-encoded videos myself but I'm probably gonna have to start doing it cause some of these VAM creators like Madei have really long and big videos.
Mind telling me what settings you used in Handbrake for this?
Here's my setting, i also didn't know how to optimized it, so i just pick the video encoder into H.265 without changing anything else. this could shave most of those videos file size into half or even more

NotBot9

Oct 15, 2019
Here's my setting, i also didn't know how to optimized it, so i just pick the video encoder into H.265 without changing anything else. this could shave most of those videos file size into half or even more
Thanks. I also reduced one of Madei's videos to a third of its size without any visible difference using Handbrake.
I'll try to do it on some other really large VAM videos I have, tho it takes some time to do it.
Actually, I tried doing the same using VLC's convert option as well and got similar results in less time.

Also, thanks for the two new videos. Hope you can keep updating this whenever possible since kemono doesn't update it regularly and their older links are also mostly dead.

amubot

Jun 7, 2023
Thanks. I also reduced one of Madei's videos to a third of its size without any visible difference using Handbrake.
I'll try to do it on some other really large VAM videos I have, tho it takes some time to do it.
Actually, I tried doing the same using VLC's convert option as well and got similar results in less time.

Also, thanks for the two new videos. Hope you can keep updating this whenever possible since kemono doesn't update it regularly and their older links are also mostly dead.
You welcome, like i previously said, i also didn't know how to optimize it lol, i just saw somepost mentioning handbreak before so i tried that. it really help for reducing the file size, for example the newest vids size were around 700mb+ both and after re-encoding it down into less than 70mb, it's magical lol

Yes, i'll try to update whenever the new vid out, cheers