Faffnezz

Jul 21, 2017
I cannot seem to resize the window, and it's very small. I can't find anything in settings, anyone got any pointers to make it fullscreen?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I cannot seem to resize the window, and it's very small. I can't find anything in settings, anyone got any pointers to make it fullscreen?
Press Alt + Enter to make it full screen.
If you have 1080p or higher monitor and want to play it in windowed mode, you can use a program like Sizer to resize the window.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
any1 have a list of quests, don't want t miss any??
It's hard to miss them. But even if you do, you'll still be able to do them after you get one of the endings. You'll be able to freeroam post-ending.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Hi there, the guy who translated this game here.
What I have for you this time is essentially a battle fuck game where a female protagonist will be the one doing most of the fucking, will be outperforming males. There is no corruption, but as you level up you learn lewder and lewder skills to use in battles. In addition to BF content which, by the way, is animated, there are 26 scenes and lots of various mini-events around the game world. The game also has a fair share of post-ending content, where as per RPGM nukige tradition you can walk around completely naked, engage in more debauchery and talk with NPCs who all have something unique to say about your appearance. To get new levels you will need to grind a bit, but keep in mind that you can always turn off BF and only fight bosses. Enemies scale with your level, but, unlike Oblivion, it won't be an uphill battle.

I've been working hard these past three months and was planning to release 3 more translations before the year ends, but you know how it goes sometimes (my plans are always grand, what can I say...) Instead, it will be two games: which is long overdue and , older happypink title that's just as fappable as their newer entries. I have similarly big plans for the next month too, and you can check what I'm preparing for you in my thread here.

Last but not least, I made a Patreon account, so if you appreciate my efforts, you can now support me . I am planning to release translation patches there every week. But fret not, nothing, except polls, will be paywalled.

That's all, see you soon! Game tips and and full save in the next post!
Thank you so much for the translation! I loved the one other Peach Cat game I played and I’m excited to try this. I am curious what led you to pick some other fairly old games to translate. I would assume translating newer ones would have more longevity. Are older ones simpler in terms of coding/dialogue? Either way I won’t complain about more translations!

Reactions: Daedroth

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
What I have for you this time is essentially a battle fuck game where a female protagonist will be the one doing most of the fucking, will be outperforming males. There is no corruption, but as you level up you learn lewder and lewder skills to use in battles.
i call these "sex fight" games;)
also how long did this translation take?
(the game is 6 years old)

anyway since this game is here now i'm replacing the dlsite link in my list with one to this thread:cool:

Last edited:

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
It's refreshing whenever they already start out as sluts. It gets old going from doesn't even know what a penis is to full blown slut as soon as a man so much as breathes on her.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
>Are older ones simpler in terms of coding/dialogue?
From what I've seen, they generally simpler in regards to coding, yes, but that's not the reason why I pick them up. I just prefer VX Ace to MV, and there's still a lot of rare gems out there that didn't receive much attention, undeservedly. Want to rectify that.

i call these "sex fight" games;)
also how long did this translation take?
(the game is 6 years old)
Started working on it two years ago o_O , but the project was basically in limbo for most of that time. Didn't have any meaningful progress until this year.

how to quest 41?
What, you got lost in the forest? Just go east.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

M2xim

Jun 10, 2018
FAN TRANSLATION!!!!!!!!!! A HERO! So many games i'd like to try and give up on after the first dialogue lol...

• Hey there

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
What I have for you this time is essentially a battle fuck game where a female protagonist will be the one doing most of the fucking, will be outperforming males. There is no corruption, but as you level up you learn lewder and lewder skills to use in battles. In addition to BF content which, by the way, is animated, there are 26 scenes and lots of various mini-events around the game world. The game also has a fair share of post-ending content, where as per RPGM nukige tradition you can walk around completely naked, engage in more debauchery and talk with NPCs who all have something unique to say about your appearance. To get new levels you will need to grind a bit, but keep in mind that you can always turn off BF and only fight bosses. Enemies scale with your level, but, unlike Oblivion, it won't be an uphill battle.

I've been working hard these past three months and was planning to release 3 more translations before the year ends, but you know how it goes sometimes (my plans are always grand, what can I say...) Instead, it will be two games: which is long overdue and , older happypink title that's just as fappable as their newer entries. I have similarly big plans for the next month too, and you can check what I'm preparing for you in my thread here.

Last but not least, I made a Patreon account, so if you appreciate my efforts, you can now support me . I am planning to release translation patches there every week. But fret not, nothing, except polls, will be paywalled.

That's all, see you soon! Game tips and and full save in the next post!
Been waiting on this one and the happy pink one. Thanks for taking the time to work on these! You're awesome! Nice Job!

• Red Heart

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
WOW now this is a great XMAS present! I love the games from this circle but this one was a hard to get even on japanese (it's the only one I haven't play from this dev) and for it to be a fan translation that's even better.

Thank you!

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes