Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hello Just want to ask How do I find the quest 2? I can't seem to find just going for a completionist run xD
If you left the castle, I don't think you can even get it. Morry is the one who gives Quest 2 to you.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Oh So you mean it's part of the main quest? I mean you just have to advance to receive it?
Don't know if it's a part of the main quest. But I think you can only receive it only in the beginning, when you haven't sneaked out of the castle yet.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Don't know if it's a part of the main quest. But I think you can only receive it only in the beginning, when you haven't sneaked out of the castle yet.
Well I've talked about to anyone else in the castle from the beginning to returning to her room then talking to her brother But nothing comes out of it?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Well I've talked about to anyone else in the castle from the beginning to returning to her room then talking to her brother But nothing comes out of it?
Give me your save, can't talk back and forth at the moment.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Give me your save, can't talk back and forth at the moment.
By the way There's a bookshelf that you forgot to translate? Also about Morry's Treasure where can i find it? Does it have a shining glowing thing or what?

Yeah After searching for awhile can't find it

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
By the way There's a bookshelf that you forgot to translate? Also about Morry's Treasure where can i find it? Does it have a shining glowing thing or what?

Yeah After searching for awhile can't find it
Not a glowing shining dazzling thing, just talk to Lloyd.

Found the untranslated bit, thanks.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Not a glowing shining dazzling thing, just talk to Lloyd.

Found the untranslated bit, thanks.
Oh Thank you very much I was looking for it all over didn't know that No problem man but what does it says? Guess You'll make a quick fix for it right?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Oh Thank you very much I was looking for it all over didn't know that No problem man but what does it says? Guess You'll make a quick fix for it right?
It's just some flavor text.
「『女の子の心理学』…… 」
「『Girl/Young Woman Psychology』.... 」
「これってお兄ちゃんの本なのかな…… 」
「This here, maybe it's onii-chan's book.... 」

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
「『女の子の心理学』…… 」
「これってお兄ちゃんの本なのかな…… 」
Oh thanks I'll just copy this into the RPGMaker VX Ace then thank you xD Hahahaha

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
「『女の子の心理学』…… 」
「これってお兄ちゃんの本なのかな…… 」
By the way Is there a list of quest of this game? Or Any walkthrough I know it might bother you if i ask everytime so I'm asking if there are

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
By the way Is there a list of quest of this game? Or Any walkthrough I know it might bother you if i ask everytime so I'm asking if there are
I have a text dump with quests descriptions and where you can get them. Don't have time to edit it and remove unneeded stuff, so here it is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I have a text dump with quests descriptions and where you can get them. Don't have time to edit it and remove unneeded stuff, so here it is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you this is a very big help Appreciate it are you translating your next pic of the game?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
You haven't been to the Dwarf's Village yet. It's to the north of Adult Shop.
Do quests there. After that there will a scripted dialogue next time you enter the world map. Go to Kruse and you'll get a quest where you will need to go through the forest.

Thank you this is a very big help Appreciate it are you translating your next pic of the game?
No problem.
>are you translating your next pic of the game?
Don't understand the question, sorry.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
You haven't been to the Dwarf's Village yet. It's to the north of Adult Shop.
Do quests there. After that there will a scripted dialogue next time you enter the world map. Go to Kruse and you'll get a quest where you will need to go through the forest.

No problem.
>are you translating your next pic of the game?
Don't understand the question, sorry.
Oh sorry typo what i mean was what game from your list are you translating next?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Oh sorry typo what i mean was what game from your list are you translating next?
Ah, I'm almost done with . I want to finish older games in my backlog this year, so with that thought in mind I've been spending insane amounts of time translating stuff. Spend, what, 11 or 12 hours on the aforementioned game these past two days alone.
In half an hour I'm going to post a translation patch for it in the translation request thread. It's not done done, still needs some proofreading, playtesting and stuff, but you can play it from start to finish easily already.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes