Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
it have 2 cg actually. you have to turn on cg appearance in combat first.
Ah, I used your save. I always had those options on, forgot that you can turn them off.

Some of the costumes shown after using those sex skills (costume sex, juicy something and the one you unlocked) look really great. Wish you could change into them, but I guess it would require tons of work.

Reactions: Panzer7th

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
can u continue to play after any or one of the endings
Should be able to (I only playtested slut ending so can't say with 100% certainty), since there's a lot of post-ending content. Btw, you can unlock all endings in the recollection room.

3MAR443

Sep 8, 2018
I have this is there, i also change the encoding in RAR to Japanese

Edit :
It turns out after i testing it on pc, MEGA link seems missing files, the best solution is copying the Graphics folder from runtime RPG maker file or any RPG maker game and paste it in the game file

Last edited:
Reactions: mercedesizbest

Sloth330

Apr 10, 2019
finished quest 24, got transported to town, no more quests on kruse guild, went to next town and noticed that the quests there start at 26.

im doing quest 27 rn but i dont know if quest 25 will unlock or the game bugged :c

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
finished quest 24, got transported to town, no more quests on kruse guild, went to next town and noticed that the quests there start at 26.

im doing quest 27 rn but i dont know if quest 25 will unlock or the game bugged :c
Don't remember anything about this quest in particular, but there are some quests in earlier towns that become available later on.
Just don't bother for now, you'll need to visit Kruse for quest 40, see then if it's available.

Reactions: Sloth330
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes