Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, finally got around to playing this one.

First of all, thank you very much to Daedroth for translating this. The translation itself, and the notes explaining certain aspects of the game, made it that much more fun to play. The only thing I could nitpick about is that the translation to at least one skill seems to be mixed up, that skill being Lick, which says that it reduces Atck, but the game tells you it reduces Def when you use it. However, given that the game is brain dead easy once you get the skill that applies Confusion, it's hardly something that matters.

As for the game itself, very fun. I don't see games that integrate the fucking into the battle system this well all that often, and that's not taking into account that art-styles, fetishes and other things can narrow the list down even further in terms of what's actually interesting to play with or without translation.

My one gripe with the game itself, that has nothing to do with the translations, is the way they ordered the quests.

One good example is quest 25. As far as I can tell, that quest becomes unlocked after you bought the leather cape costume from the sex shop. However, you can't reach the sex-shop until you do a quest that comes later, so you end up seeing quests 26+, and thinking that the game bugged out or something. Nope. It just has a weird condition to unlock. At least so it seems based on when I was able to get it, as I kept checking the first town after every other quest until it popped up.

Still, that's just a minor annoyance in the grand scheme of things, and you can finish any left over quests after you finish the funny little story.

Lastly, I have to wonder what those devs were thinking when they kept 2 CGs behind level 99, with the Sex Queen skill... Without cheating, it'd take literally forever to grind to that level because the xp requirements outpace the leveling growth from what I can tell. You need over 1 million xp in total to reach lvl 99. And that's besides the point that the game itself doesn't tell you any of this, so most people wouldn't even know to cheat for it if not for our good translator telling us about it.

In any case, thanks again, and this is now on less game off of my backlog. XD

Reactions: Zippix and Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
The only thing I could nitpick about is that the translation to at least one skill seems to be mixed up, that skill being Lick, which says that it reduces Atck, but the game tells you it reduces Def when you use it. However, given that the game is brain dead easy once you get the skill that applies Confusion, it's hardly something that matters.
Thanks for kind words! At least someone besides me liked the game!

About Lick skill:
turns out it's the dev who made a mistake. Here's its description in Japanese --
敵をゾクゾグさせて3ターンの間、敵の攻撃力を下げる。
yada-yada, make enemy shiver and lower his attack for 3 turns. But it lowers defense, as you pointed out. Fixed it, thanks.

Reactions: Iexist

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Man, I found this game to be incredibly lame, maybe because I just pushed through it, already after the underpass sequence. The art is nice and the scenes were quite good, but just having combat the way it is, made it super boring, and even though you can skip most battles with that wing equipped, it felt like dungeons and repeated content were stretched way too thin.
Its a missed opportunity really, since she has to feed on cum, the battle sex could've been way more interesting, but instead it just regular rpgm system with sex animations instead of attacks. The scenes weren't bad though, even if lacking in build up, and I think this had to do with a great writing from the translation.

Reactions: Daedroth

kingkosa

Jun 18, 2019
Does anyone know how to fix the problem where it's missing files (specifically graphic/Titles1/00title), it seems like the mega download is missing files as it happened for the font file as well (though copying the files from rpgxace worked for the font but wont work for the graphics)

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix the problem where it's missing files (specifically graphic/Titles1/00title), it seems like the mega download is missing files as it happened for the font file as well (though copying the files from rpgxace worked for the font but wont work for the graphics)
Here's my link:

Everything (both the font and the image) should be there.

Teshkent

Mar 21, 2022
Not sure why, but I can't seem to move up or left in the menus for some reason. Also, I can't control the character's movement and she just keeps running to the upper left side of the screen. It's not a keyboard problem so I dunno what's wrong.

DeadlyDuwang

Feb 14, 2022
Can anyone tell me where to find the Amethyst in maragueta cave for quest 38? The game seem to be bugged since I've been trying to find the damn thing for hours and it's just not showing up.

Also, the NPC necessary for triggering quest 40 wouldn't show up.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Can anyone tell me where to find the Amethyst in maragueta cave for quest 38? The game seem to be bugged since I've been trying to find the damn thing for hours and it's just not showing up.

Also, the NPC necessary for triggering quest 40 wouldn't show up.
pic23.PNG pic24.PNG
As for quest 40, don't remember what triggers it. It might be that you need to complete all available quests.

Teshkent

Mar 21, 2022
Not sure why, but I can't seem to move up or left in the menus for some reason. Also, I can't control the character's movement and she just keeps running to the upper left side of the screen. It's not a keyboard problem so I dunno what's wrong.
Anybody got a solution for this? My UP and LEFT arrow keys don't work

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Anybody got a solution for this? My UP and LEFT arrow keys don't work
When did it start -- after intro or at some point? All your saves have that problem?
Not sure what it is, it's either some unique bug, or something on your end. I haven't encountered anything like that during my extensive playtesting, and nobody reported it too, so there's that.

Teshkent

Mar 21, 2022
When did it start -- after intro or at some point? All your saves have that problem?
Not sure what it is, it's either some unique bug, or something on your end. I haven't encountered anything like that during my extensive playtesting, and nobody reported it too, so there's that.
OKAY I figured out the error -- turns out my secondary keypad (Razer Tartarus) is messing with the controls somehow. I plugged it off and my UP and LEFT arrow keys are working fine now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Daedroth
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes