4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
they are not banned, but restricted. you can easily find Manhwa with real intercourse from publish studio. but like i said, it restricted so only valid if you earned permit. and eTIRUe don't have that permit so he won't do it. and if he do it, and sale it on adult sites he need permit too. but i'm here to tell you that there's NSFW stuffs available in modding group. it's unofficial but work great. it gave you extra stuffs and, more outfit like Nurse, cheerleader, Cop, teacher/secretary... , toys, spawn up to 5 vampires for MFF. i cab't post the link due to Rule7. but keep searching. the group i got it from is Vietnamese private discord group. right now only have 2 intercourse scenes (mission vs doggy) vs 1 BJ (exclude for 2-5 vampires). and they are still working on it...
Can you DM those mods?

ElCardenal

Nov 22, 2023
they are not banned, but restricted. you can easily find Manhwa with real intercourse from publish studio. but like i said, it restricted so only valid if you earned permit. and eTIRUe don't have that permit so he won't do it. and if he do it, and sale it on adult sites he need permit too. but i'm here to tell you that there's NSFW stuffs available in modding group. it's unofficial but work great. it gave you extra stuffs and, more outfit like Nurse, cheerleader, Cop, teacher/secretary... , toys, spawn up to 5 vampires for MFF. i cab't post the link due to Rule7. but keep searching. the group i got it from is Vietnamese private discord group. right now only have 2 intercourse scenes (mission vs doggy) vs 1 BJ (exclude for 2-5 vampires). and they are still working on it...
Viet bros never ceases to amaze people lol

Sep 22, 2018
Would you be allowed to DM me those ?

LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
DM me for those? would be interesting

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Would you be allowed to DM me those ?
i will but right now they are trying adding stuns weapons... the ideas is you will collect Stun-Gun/baseball bat/dildo/clit vibras...etc and you will able to stunts her after certain hits, ... baseballbat vs stun-gun work the same as paralyte sort time for you to use dildo hit her to increase affection/lust. clit vibras will increase lust but only in short distance and it will review your location... then you can have ingame intercourse when affection gauge raise up... the lust gauge will act difference she will become faster and will chase you until lust gauge ran out. when everything settle and they fixed the model to be as sexy as eTIRUe (it's quite tough as modders claim he couldn't done it as good as eTIRUe), i will ask them to let you guy join the group. they changing MC models to Shota tho...that's why i don't know if Rule7 will affected (yes the pov will change as a kid).
they're quite ambitious by announce non-sexual NSFW with footages of 'living" like bathing together, dinning together, sleeping together (only three scenes publish as WIP. i don't know if they are working on intercourse position or not)

Last edited:

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
i will but right now they are trying adding stuns weapons... the ideas is you will collect Stun-Gun/baseball bat/dildo/clit vibras...etc and you will able to stunts her after certain hits, ... baseballbat vs stun-gun work the same as paralyte sort time for you to use dildo hit her to increase affection/lust. clit vibras will increase lust but only in short distance and it will review your location... then you can have ingame intercourse when affection gauge raise up... the lust gauge will act difference she will become faster and will chase you until lust gauge ran out. when everything settle and they fixed the model to be as sexy as eTIRUe (it's quite tough as modders claim he couldn't done it as good as eTIRUe), i will ask them to let you guy join the group. they changing MC models to Shota tho...that's why i don't know if Rule7 will affected (yes the pov will change as a kid).
they're quite ambitious by announce non-sexual NSFW with footages of 'living" like bathing together, dinning together, sleeping together (only three scenes publish as WIP. i don't know if they are working on intercourse position or not)
Alright, DM me when it's ready then, I got even more sold on this mod after the shota part :giggle:

Reactions: Tristan_2099

Bone Doggo

Jun 10, 2018
If I could get a DM too plz?

beboybe3

Jun 5, 2017
can anyone sum up what we can even do with her if no sexual content? Just run away from a smoking hot girl? Tf

Thechad951

Apr 4, 2022
I too would appreciate a DM!

Neaaden

Sep 23, 2017
Wow, would also lovvve a DM.

Alp Er Tunga

Sep 17, 2018
can you dm me too?

OddSevenDogs

Jan 5, 2020
I'll take a DM of those mods when they are ready, please and thank you. Also wouldn't mind joining that discord group either.

Tristan_2099

Jun 4, 2022
I'm sold, especially on the shota part. If possible can you DM me those mods? or invite me to the discord group itself, kinda interested to see their process as well. If that's not a bother.

mescol

Aug 26, 2017
Could I get a DM as well? Have they made mods for their other games? I'm quite liking crawling lab

multicap06

Sep 6, 2021
Would you be surkind to send me a DM, too? Thank you for your effort!

May 31, 2021
I wouldn't mind a dm about those mods either

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes