4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
I have a two part solution
1. Enjoy this cool game as it is
2. Go out and get a girlfriend for sex
Girlfriends are too expensive, and you can't just close them when you're done because you have to go through a lot more work just to get that far for comparatively little gain (in regards to sex).
I'll stick with Rosie Palms and her five sisters, sex with them is free, and they collectively complain less.

40lbs

May 30, 2022
being desperate enough for pussy to compromise irl is considerably more pitiful boy boy
having an emotionally and sexually fulfilling long-term and stable relationship with the woman you love
VS
hunched over your laptop in a dark room, jacking off to a korean coombait game

WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
having an emotionally and sexually fulfilling long-term and stable relationship with the woman you love
VS

WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT
The guy who saved money by not giving it to some girl, who's probably going to ditch him when the tough times come or she finds someone better.
Or hell, some would even do that if they just saw you playing this game, because people get jealous easy.

I'll take money, peace, quiet, time for myself, and not having to walk on egg shells to keep someone else happy thank you.

Reactions: luxia

alphamonkey69

Dec 13, 2018
VS

WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT
Permanently stable I suppose, well since 60% of marriages end in divorce on average, I guess I would win 60% of the time? Copium, also aren't you also jacking off to the same korean coombait game since we're both here? What's with the hypocrisy my man

Reactions: Alpha-rius

rungson

Aug 29, 2020
Already bought and installed But couldn't play, tried to open it but it popped out. Ask for help
IMG_20240502_225722_896.jpg

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes