4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Blackmist

Feb 14, 2018
just wondering. is there a new update or anything cuz in the room there be a lot of future(?) content that we could buy later on? or is it still on the same one on OP?

Sep 22, 2018
sexual stuff is ban but NTR is ok??

lol so many NTR stuff on South Kor lol mostly there manwhuas.. WTF laws
What can I know about it, I'm not South Korean nor I stan their culture, hence no knowledge about the laws.
Just pointing out again what others already said within eTIRUe threads.

Also I was talking about full nudity, if it was not clear enough.
You on the contrary, talking about NTR is no sense: are you talking about Full Nudity NTR scenes ?

As far as I know, the issue could be in whatever thing: maybe being a 2D comic could be permitted, maybe the issue could be about 3D / 2.5D models.
Maybe he just would need to get authorized by the government, but could have downplays to obtain such authorization.
Who could know...
Maybe the NTR scenes you are talking about were not with full nudity in display: surely you not pointing out what are you talking about in the specific, doesn't help nor provide enough context to give you a reply regardless of my lack of knowledge or not.

alphamonkey69

Dec 13, 2018
They're alright with 13-14 year old female idols twerking live and in videos ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but a fictional adult cartoon character engaging in sexual activities would damage the otherwise pure and precious youth of south korea

PS: Nice game

• Haha
Reactions: parakep

joose

Jan 21, 2018
even if we DID get the version where the nude mod worked, is there any fucking in this? It'd just be the babe walking around naked right? I can't pound my meat to THAT

LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
I mean. I'm fine for this with no sexual content, if i see that character wearing skimpy/revealing outfit, i'd jerk it.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
What can I know about it, I'm not South Korean nor I stan their culture, hence no knowledge about the laws.
Just pointing out again what others already said within eTIRUe threads.

Also I was talking about full nudity, if it was not clear enough.
You on the contrary, talking about NTR is no sense: are you talking about Full Nudity NTR scenes ?

As far as I know, the issue could be in whatever thing: maybe being a 2D comic could be permitted, maybe the issue could be about 3D / 2.5D models.
Maybe he just would need to get authorized by the government, but could have downplays to obtain such authorization.
Who could know...
Maybe the NTR scenes you are talking about were not with full nudity in display: surely you not pointing out what are you talking about in the specific, doesn't help nor provide enough context to give you a reply regardless of my lack of knowledge or not.
im pointing out NTR in general..

bymkaster

Jun 12, 2018
i know that igggames has a bad rep, but they are the only ones who have uploaded the latest version of the game. So i download and upload it to v14.02.2024. So here should be Training Day outfits

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: ermousa

alphamonkey69

Dec 13, 2018
i know that igggames has a bad rep, but they are the only ones who have uploaded the latest version of the game. So i download and upload it to v14.02.2024. So here should be Training Day outfits
I get a fatal error on launch from that version

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
unless you want to count "friendship ended with x, y is my new best friend" as NTR
no it's completely safe
Yeah, I bought it on steam and played through hard mode & the west wing map. No NTR here bud. Just a jealous side character that wants to motorboat velinas boobs instead of the player.

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
I can't start it except for the initial stage, is everyone able to do it?
If by "initial stage" you mean you only have normal mode? If so: That is intended. Each mode acts as an episode in the story, with each mode building on the story of the previous one.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes