• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

NightKingKnight

Nov 1, 2022
Game has no text. Yes, my region is set at Japan and yes, i'm executing the game using LE in Japanese and also Japanese admin, and still has no text. I tried downloading an more updated version of the game, executed in Japanese and still no text.

Now with the more updated version of the game, the language now is japanese without the mtl, so it would be great if someone teach me how to manually put the mtl translation in this ''raw'' version, and would appreciate if someone also has an fix for the ''no text'' bug.

NightKingKnight

Nov 1, 2022
Game has no text. Yes, my region is set at Japan and yes, i'm executing the game using LE in Japanese and also Japanese admin, and still has no text. I tried downloading an more updated version of the game, executed in Japanese and still no text.

Now with the more updated version of the game, the language now is japanese without the mtl, so it would be great if someone teach me how to manually put the mtl translation in this ''raw'' version, and would appreciate if someone also has an fix for the ''no text'' bug.
Found a solution for it, just paste the folder in your c: folder/ pc folder

Reactions: BartzV
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes