RPGM Vampire Syndicate: Gangs of MoonFall [v0.3.0] [A Memory of Eternity]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Yeah, but this is a cRPG that just happens to have a prominent sex focus as well. You can't just snap your fingers and rewrite the whole premise that Tyranicon almost certainly already has planned, like you can with some generic college incest slop. Plus, the guy keeps spamming while writing like some 80 IQ ESL mongrel and comes off as extremely annoying. Not exactly the best way to sway dev to your side.
I bet you didn't played the first release of this game. there were choose Male or Female. But in new update, it disapeared saddenly. The new realse with character creation was intrudce and battl system but here of Female Protagonist no where.

And Familiar it sound like a slave, a pet. I prefer be in charge no someone pet. Aveing background for both female and male MC as Vampire as borther/sister of Vampire Queen could bee cool! And you saying to me do no suggest nothing? When other tell to add others kinks as well. And I'm the one is wierd here?

For beckground as Female and Male Main Characters term Familiar it not even fit with all of backstory he planning to add in game. And I'm not confortuble to play as Familiar, it feel like I'm a pet to play with, not my kind of cup of tea. Since you read that it just one of background/backstory for the female and male MC.

And by the way keep misunderstanding me, since it alweys like that. Just read what the Dev alredy stated in is post instead of barking about troll.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: xsikal

akaio

Jun 7, 2020
The only person misunderstanding here is you, since you keep spamming on a coomer website instead of learning English and improving your reading comprehension. The female protagonist option will be in the game, regardless if it's currently present in one of the demos (it's still in the sex demo). This is an experienced dev who's known on RPGCodex and with an ambitious title already shipped, not some third worlder looking to squeeze people dry on Patreon for quick bucks. This means his promises can be believed in, but also means your "amazing" improvement ideas will likely be ignored, at least until you can articulate them like a normal person and not a sperg.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Hey everyone!

So I know posting this on a pirate site is somewhat silly, but the kickstarter campaign for this game launched and I'm trying to increase word of mouth.

If you want to throw me a few bucks or want to share the link, it's much appreciated.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
I bet you didn't played the first release of this game. there were choose Male or Female. But in new update, it disapeared saddenly.
This isn't the case. The ability to choose between Male and Female exists in the sex portion of the demo, which is still there. It's just that the new story portion doesn't have the option, because I haven't rendered the female character for it yet.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
When We gonna see the Female MC be rendered? I'm tiered to play the first demo. I Just wanna play is as Female MC as Vampire as Vampire Queen sister not a bloodbag for vampire to drink from. Can we have background of MC as Vampire Queen brother/sister? Becous the overview of the game it make me step back Familiar mean slave or pet and I'm no one pet neight bloodbag. It just one of backstory that is in character creation. I don't like playing as human. I prefer start as vampire like Vampire Queen brother/sister as back ground but familiar or pet it sound as slave. I'm no body slave.

akaio

Jun 7, 2020
When We gonna see the Female MC be rendered? I'm tiered to play the first demo. I Just wanna play is as Female MC as Vampire as Vampire Queen sister not a bloodbag for vampire to drink from. Can we have background of MC as Vampire Queen brother/sister? Becous the overview of the game it make me step back Familiar mean slave or pet and I'm no one pet neight bloodbag. It just one of backstory that is in character creation. I don't like playing as human. I prefer start as vampire like Vampire Queen brother/sister as back ground but familiar or pet it sound as slave. I'm no body slave.
Seek help

Wicked Whip

Feb 15, 2023
I don't know if anyone noticed yet, but both Gofile and Pixeldrain removed the uploaded ZIP files. Pixeldrain sites copyright abuse as the reason.

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
Super interesting project, can't wait to see what the dev has in store. TBH I'm more interested in the story / setting / gameplay elements than the adult ones

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
Super interesting project, can't wait to see what the dev has in store. TBH I'm more interested in the story / setting / gameplay elements than the adult ones
I saw the funding only reach 50% of goal in kickstarter, so I guess this project is abandoned in this stage?

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
I saw the funding only reach 50% of goal in kickstarter, so I guess this project is abandoned in this stage?
I believe the dev has tabled it for now to focus on another game he's helping launch, but he said he'll come back to this one and scale it down somewhat, likely with a second kickstarter, like Memoirs originally had.

Reactions: erisedxes
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes