Unreal Engine VanimateApp [v0.7.3 Public] [Vanimate]

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I gotta say. this game barely has anything to do. In it's current state it's just the equiv of a character creator where you can't make a character and there are a few anims.

Reactions: wiwem71072

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Links for VR version on kemono are down, did anyone manage to download it?
I did, but I've already had issues with getting MEGA links taken down sharing older versions.

It's a headache I've already experienced and would frankly not like to experience again.

I'd say just wait for Kemono to update, if anyone even bothers to do it within the coming millennium.

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Kemono has updated but for the latest version you need a patreon login code. Maybe someone can come up with a crack or any other bypassing method.
Yah, crack is possible, but we need the original version first to attempt to crack it

Jul 18, 2018
Here the new version 0.2.2 with crack: Mega

the hacker known as 4chan Installation steps:-
- Copy all the files from VanimateKM folder to VanimateApp\GameData\VanimateApp\Binaries\Win64\
- If it asks you if you want to replace VanimateApp-Win64-Shipping.exe press yes, if it doesn't ask you're extracting to the wrong folder.
- Don't extract vani.zip and python310.zip, just leave them next to VanimateApp-Win64-Shipping.exe
- Do not use the Launcher, run VanimateApp-Win64-Shipping.exe
- Use futaisgay for activation key (or anything else)

Credits for:-
ポンタ For the game files.
the hacker known as 4chan For cracking the game.

And a very very important note: NEVER USE THE LAUNCHER AT ALL, I should have removed in myself but I was excited and uploaded the files fast.
Link's down already

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
what adds 2.2 update? bc i dont wanna pay in dark
I doesn't matter, the dev surly worth a donation, he is now implementing cool things with unreal engine 5, Unless the dev contacted me, I will release the cracked version anyway, but still if you can donate him, surly do that! He totally deserve it!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: catsdino

Cakeey

Dec 13, 2017
All the links posted in this thread have all got killed by the dev, we had multiple people share and even create magnet links. eventually we resorted to DM links and posting them on private discords.

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
All the links posted in this thread have all got killed by the dev, we had multiple people share and even create magnet links. eventually we resorted to DM links and posting them on private discords.
Annon file links are still safe

Reactions: Cakeey
2.40 star(s) 11 Votes