Unreal Engine VanimateApp [v0.7.3 Public] [Vanimate]

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

MystoganJL

Apr 5, 2020
Here the new version 0.2.2 with crack: Mega

the hacker known as 4chan Installation steps:-
- Copy all the files from VanimateKM folder to VanimateApp\GameData\VanimateApp\Binaries\Win64\
- If it asks you if you want to replace VanimateApp-Win64-Shipping.exe press yes, if it doesn't ask you're extracting to the wrong folder.
- Don't extract vani.zip and python310.zip, just leave them next to VanimateApp-Win64-Shipping.exe
- Do not use the Launcher, run VanimateApp-Win64-Shipping.exe
- Use futaisgay for activation key (or anything else)

Credits for:-
ポンタ For the game files.
the hacker known as 4chan For cracking the game.

And a very very important note: NEVER USE THE LAUNCHER AT ALL, I should have removed in myself but I was excited and uploaded the files fast.

Idk what i did wrong but im just getting a "oddledata" plugin error

Reactions: SilentBlow666

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
If someone here have a valid subscription for the game's patreon, or knows someone that have it, please dm me.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Here the new version 0.2.2 with crack: Mega

the hacker known as 4chan Installation steps:-
- Copy all the files from VanimateKM folder to VanimateApp\GameData\VanimateApp\Binaries\Win64\
- If it asks you if you want to replace VanimateApp-Win64-Shipping.exe press yes, if it doesn't ask you're extracting to the wrong folder.
- Don't extract vani.zip and python310.zip, just leave them next to VanimateApp-Win64-Shipping.exe
- Do not use the Launcher, run VanimateApp-Win64-Shipping.exe
- Use futaisgay for activation key (or anything else)

Credits for:-
ポンタ For the game files.
the hacker known as 4chan For cracking the game.

And a very very important note: NEVER USE THE LAUNCHER AT ALL, I should have removed in myself but I was excited and uploaded the files fast.
will the crack work for later versions or will the hacker known as 4chan have to crack it again? also link's dead

EDIT: oops, replied to the reply instead of the original message

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
All the links posted in this thread have all got killed by the dev, we had multiple people share and even create magnet links. eventually we resorted to DM links and posting them on private discords.
dev's a fuckin' schizo as far as i'm aware, no other dev that's been featured on f95 has gone to such lengths just to make sure no one has any of these versions. not even ballsdeepweep cared this much, if anyone still remembers that dude

• Sad
Reactions: Cakeey and Yolomeus

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
dev's a fuckin' schizo as far as i'm aware, no other dev that's been featured on f95 has gone to such lengths just to make sure no one has any of these versions. not even ballsdeepweep cared this much, if anyone still remembers that dude
I don't like some of the visual changes I saw on twitter anyways so it's not much of a loss to me. Even on their own hardware the game is running horribly also. I noticed in the demo this game did basically lose all fps without even using all your hardware power with any liquid physics.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
I don't like some of the visual changes I saw on twitter anyways so it's not much of a loss to me. Even on their own hardware the game is running horribly also. I noticed in the demo this game did basically lose all fps without even using all your hardware power with any liquid physics.
character customization in dev mode got gutted pretty hard too. can only change colors for things and look at the aroused state of futas/horsecock toy. used to be you could at least slightly change some parameters of characters, now you basically can't

Reactions: catsdino
2.40 star(s) 11 Votes