Unreal Engine VanimateApp [v0.7.3 Public] [Vanimate]

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
I'm assuming "Legacy Edition" refers to an older version (that's better)?
I'd also say that would be correct, but the report that I got said it has all characters unlocked. I'd probably ask the OP/Dev about the name "Legacy Edition".

ma7tra

Jan 31, 2019
Here the new version 0.2.2 with crack: Mega

the hacker known as 4chan Installation steps:-
- Copy all the files from VanimateKM folder to VanimateApp\GameData\VanimateApp\Binaries\Win64\
- If it asks you if you want to replace VanimateApp-Win64-Shipping.exe press yes, if it doesn't ask you're extracting to the wrong folder.
- Don't extract vani.zip and python310.zip, just leave them next to VanimateApp-Win64-Shipping.exe
- Do not use the Launcher, run VanimateApp-Win64-Shipping.exe
- Use futaisgay for activation key (or anything else)

Credits for:-
ポンタ For the game files.
the hacker known as 4chan For cracking the game.

And a very very important note: NEVER USE THE LAUNCHER AT ALL, I should have removed in myself but I was excited and uploaded the files fast.

Do we have an update for this? the link no longer works

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
Can someone explain to me how to get to the VR portion of this? i can only click VanimateApp and it brings me to non VR. Am i missing something?

Vogelmen

May 27, 2021
Why no more free camera? You play now as dragon, but camera lock on it. How disable it? Like in older version? It's bad idea,

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
that sucks lmao, that makes me wish someone shared latest version so someone could crack it
I remember this, it was really goofy and essentially just using default unreal movement. Absolutely dreadful really for a blank skymap

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes