Unreal Engine VanimateApp [v0.7.3 Public] [Vanimate]

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Cakeey

Dec 13, 2017
would you mind reuploading?, its dead :(
Links dead
Sorry for late reply, haven't been around that much.

(dead)

Edit: If you want a link, just DM me personally and i'll send you over a private link with the game files. Sharing in public will only result in them being removed.

2nd Edit: No more links will be provided.

Last edited:

Cakeey

Dec 13, 2017
Okay so instead of increasing the amount of things you can see and test out from the demo they rotated stuff out of it so its like lost content now?
From what i understand, those scenes might be added again, it's being remade i believe? Not sure myself, but we might not get those scenes anymore, so you can assume safely that it was ditched and new ones are being made.

Reactions: DreCore

demon2525

Sep 12, 2017
From what i understand, those scenes might be added again, it's being remade i believe? Not sure myself, but we might not get those scenes anymore, so you can assume safely that it was ditched and new ones are being made.
Can you DM me as well?

Alwayswannadie

Sep 8, 2018

Mega (dead)

Edit: If you want a link, just DM me personally and i'll send you over a private link with the game files. Sharing in public will only result in them being removed.
I have no idea how to message someone on this site, could you message me a link?
Thanks in advance!

Vogelmen

May 27, 2021

Mega (dead)

+1 please send link

Whitehood

May 4, 2021

Mega (dead)

+1 Send link please

PepeNyasha

Jun 13, 2020

Mega (dead)

+1 please send link

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes