Unreal Engine VanimateApp [v0.7.3 Public] [Vanimate]

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Alright, alright, here's the link, goodness me.
/ (Version 11.2021)
It's the BLUE version, so don't expect Dev Mode or anything.
I'll post it on my profile too incase this post gets nuked for some odd reason.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Alright, alright, here's the link, goodness me.
MEGA / Google Drive (Version 11.2021)
It's the BLUE version, so don't expect Dev Mode or anything.
I'll post it on my profile too incase this post gets nuked for some odd reason.
This link is dead. Which is weird, because these were the official patreon links.

Well, whatever. New link on my profile, I used a burner account and compressed it back from a folder myself. If it doesn't work, not sure what to say, since I clean my Recycle Bin regularly, and I already put the original RAR in it back when I posted this.

I fear the dev might be looking at this thread though. No other way they could have known it was being shared around, since k*mono isn't known to many people.

Reactions: Asou

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Pros:
+ Centauride
Cons:
- Infuriating controls
- Poor voice acting
- Grundlegina
- Long windup with no orgasms
- Yiff-only
- Huge filesize for a couple of Unity animations
Is this "game" just literally a character edit that plays an animation or something?
edit: I tried it out, really good shaders but they come standard with unreal for the ones I think are good. The performance is really not that good even on high end hardware for only 2 characters being on deck ever at a time.

The viewports all render at once when you add extras which drain performance even more making it a silly feature to have rather than it just taking a simple snapshot to hold there.
There are animations but nothing really happens between the characters directly and it's more like a foreplay simulator. This game seems to have been built for a vr feature yet does not have a vr mode. The controls literally would work better if they allowed both keyboard and VR modes. The best thing to have been gotten right is probably the toy movement depth being on mousewheel. The rest is sort of iffy but serviceable I suppose. I want to say this game has potential but I've seen a billions ones like it just poof up in smoke without ever following their own formulas they set out to.

Last edited:

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Is this "game" just literally a character edit that plays an animation or something?
edit: I tried it out, really good shaders but they come standard with unreal for the ones I think are good. The performance is really not that good even on high end hardware for only 2 characters being on deck ever at a time.

The viewports all render at once when you add extras which drain performance even more making it a silly feature to have rather than it just taking a simple snapshot to hold there.
There are animations but nothing really happens between the characters directly and it's more like a foreplay simulator. This game seems to have been built for a vr feature yet does not have a vr mode. The controls literally would work better if they allowed both keyboard and VR modes. The best thing to have been gotten right is probably the toy movement depth being on mousewheel. The rest is sort of iffy but serviceable I suppose. I want to say this game has potential but I've seen a billions ones like it just poof up in smoke without ever following their own formulas they set out to.
So the futa is optional then?

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
So the futa is optional then?
Only if you go for solo poses on the furry character. The other two are just horse demi futas. They're kind of bizarre to look at since the furry character looks way more advanced than they do and has really nice fur shaders and color options on them. The demis don't even have anything about them other than being half humanoid half creature. I guess they borderline on monstergirl with penis attached? The quality of them isn't terrible though. They have good skin (but their fur is VERY lacking compared to the furry girl in comparison).

tl;dr

high quality furry girl, 1 futa centaur, 1 satyr futa. All of them have good skin at least. The game runs pretty terrible if you use the extra view port functions though. I quickly go from 200 fps to about 40. Don't use the camera function if you do download this.

Can you avoid futa? Yes. Can you avoid futa on all characters? No. You pick who you want to see scenes of and scroll through poses or stick toys in them.

In a sense it's sort of like hotel elera but with better graphics and the faces are not horrible. There's no hotel part either I guess.

Reactions: Zeroed in

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
so what im getting from the comments is:
1) beep boop broken download
2) still just a bare bones character creator with a couple animations.

guess i'll take my exit, stage left.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
They have some videos and stuff over on newgrounds.

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes