Unreal Engine VanimateApp [v0.7.3 Public] [Vanimate]

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
They keep taking down my uploads of the original un-updated version. Not really in the mood to upload it again on this Thanksgiving midnight, so if anyone has a mega link to either the updated version or the non-updated version, please feel free to link it here or on your status. Now, if y'all will excuse me, I got some sleeping to do. That holiday ham won't eat itself, after all.

download.gif

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
They keep taking down my uploads of the original un-updated version. Not really in the mood to upload it again on this Thanksgiving midnight, so if anyone has a mega link to either the updated version or the non-updated version, please feel free to link it here or on your status. Now, if y'all will excuse me, I got some sleeping to do. That holiday ham won't eat itself, after all.

View attachment 1517744
Have a good one my friend

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
This looked promising but hearing that it's literally just few shitty animations and no real interactions I won't even bother, I thought this would be more like non VR VAM for bestiality type of stuff but nope, not wasting my time downloading this, shame.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
This looked promising but hearing that it's literally just few shitty animations and no real interactions I won't even bother, I thought this would be more like non VR VAM for bestiality type of stuff but nope, not wasting my time downloading this, shame.
The animations themselves are okay but the game is very lacking in interactions. You can use dildos on them but they really don't react to it like in Project Elera or HEAT. If they expand on it, this game will be good for people who like toys. From what I saw on the previews, the game will get expansions in the realm of customization. I would wait to play this game again though as it seems it is a solo developer and they are just updating when they can.

Hyperfapz0r

Jun 26, 2017
why is the camera locked from the toys point of view? also why cant we rotate the toy? very bad game design so far.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
why is the camera locked from the toys point of view? also why cant we rotate the toy? very bad game design so far.
I'm almost sure I was able to do some of both of those things. The only thing I could not do was move the camera and the toy both at once. I was able to suspend the toy mid air then adjust it and move it again though. They kinda have strange controls till you notice the tooltips that are entirely too small to see at a glance. A lot of the ui work could really use some work to bring attention to important parts. It's clean but too clean and samey looking which made me miss a lot of stuff.

tdslek

Sep 23, 2018
I'm thinking about becoming a patreon, but does the author going to make centaur girls without dicks? And what about ordinary human to fuck them with a creampie?

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I'm thinking about becoming a patreon, but does the author going to make centaur girls without dicks? And what about ordinary human to fuck them with a creampie?
Would be nice to see some character variation in this, I do agree. It's basically 2 taur hybrids and a cute fox lady

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes