Unreal Engine VanimateApp [v0.8.0 Public] [Vanimate]

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Guessing there's still nothing to do in this app without paying.
If the dev wasn't watching this thread like a hawk we could actually share the better builds. Even KP fucking sucks at sharing builds because the download post is always leagues behind. It's the only dev to my memory that's gotten away with this simple by having a steel grip on everyone's balls to make sure nothing leaks.

All this shit for an easy 4/10 game.

At least DMs are free from developer meddling. Could always just share builds through there. I don't have it though.

Last edited:

Anomalious1252

Mar 20, 2024
been readig these posts. Guess im gonna wait with yall. Though I do have a 7.0 file of the patreon version, issue being it needs a key.

Last edited:

doomreaverx

Jul 14, 2018
this guy is about as bad as the people making that underworld tf/tg furry game and i say he is just about because we at least know that eventually everything will be free and there not doing a subscription service with 95% of there game being held ransom with a monthly subscription.

Reactions: Grelk and MrStal0ne

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
That's a pretty bland character customization in this game. At least let people customize the body. Like breast shape, thighs, ass and all that, like fully customize to make the characters more personal. Still can't even play as more than 2 characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrStal0ne

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
That's a pretty bland character customization in this game. At least let people customize the body. Like breast shape, thighs, ass and all that, like fully customize to make the characters more personal.
hope you like spending $10-$20 for that feature on their patreon because there's no way they're giving that out for free. welcome to the thread for the most money-hungry developer on F95

Reactions: MrStal0ne

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
VanimateApp-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
About as exciting watching paint dry. Wait until this receives a crack or something... At this rate, it's just not worth wasting bandwidth. Especially when the characters have this dead-eyed stare with absolutely no facial movement/expressions.

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes