2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
*Sigh*

Was interested until i clicked on the screenshot... What people get out of obscenely exaggerated tit's, i will never understand.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
*Sigh*

Was interested until i clicked on the screenshot... What people get out of obscenely exaggerated tit's, i will never understand.
Well I can't speak for others, but my personal reason for liking oversized tits like these is the promise of potential Breast Expansion sequences. :eazyHype:
Sadly in this one it's barely present at least in these early builds(hoping for the best in the future). Just a simple "grow boobs" button with a slight image change for the milking machine girls. :noexpression:

So I'm personally not interested in huge boobs(big is cool, but huge is just a hassle), but for example I just LOVE the artwork of Wolfjedisamuel as all of his messed up images tell a kinky enough story for me to enjoy it. :D

But that's just my two cents. :p

P.S.: Where did you get that lovely slime girl animation? I've sound several copies of it on image boards and galleries, but who's the artist?

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Allready done that, but I don't know what it unlocks except for the E room which seems to be quite useless
The creator said on his Patreon page the game is arround 90% complete. If something isnt working yet then keep a eye on his Patreon post for a update.

Reactions: Gloozi

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
How do you figure out how to gain influence?
in 45 or 47 day, your a.i. obee tell you have poisoned. you must go to market squeare and visit Ronda in her bar.
She sell you a flash drive to unlock "influence tech"

im dummy, i don't know of unlock all bainwash tecnology

who can give me a save file? please

Last edited:

Mitarnus

Jul 21, 2017
i have only special fev injection, i don't know if i need finish all dendrea's quests
having tested it, it seems like it's a typo, as it worked still with the Special injection. (presumably the Developer or Translator forgot which name it was supposed to have in the shop)

Godin

Jun 8, 2017
Okay what do I need to do for Allies!?! I don't understand what to do on this quest.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes