3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Bobby McGee

Nov 5, 2017
Maybe I made some wrong decision in the game? I can't seem to get the last Deandrea #4 mission (Visit the vault). Does this work for some of you? Maybe because I had Obee give Sam the horny serum instead of the regular serum so I can't finish "Find the purpose" mission?

thien ngoc

Mar 28, 2019
Maybe I made some wrong decision in the game? I can't seem to get the last Deandrea #4 mission (Visit the vault). Does this work for some of you? Maybe because I had Obee give Sam the horny serum instead of the regular serum so I can't finish "Find the purpose" mission?
After meeting Bronda, you can get a flash driver from her, use the flash as the room for drawlers control, then use drawlers to infiltrate Slave market, Sisterhood and Milkypolis, wait for a few day and ask Deandrea what can you do for her

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Hello everyone.
Vault Repopulation 2.4. is here:

It is a long time since this game gets an update. It is focused mainly on remaking old pictures and scenes and fixing some minor dialogs . I hope this update will cheer some of you folks...

Thanks for support...

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
THIS GAME NEEDS TO BE REUPLOADED.

It takes 15-45 mins to download it from the only host that still has it, Uploadhaven. Even on a gigabit connection.

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Have a bit of a weird problem. Want to delete the old v2.2 but if I want to delete the folder I get the Windows message of an unknown error. I also tried to delete by cmd in safe mode and this also does not work.
Do someone have similar problems like that?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Have a bit of a weird problem. Want to delete the old v2.2 but if I want to delete the folder I get the Windows message of an unknown error. I also tried to delete by cmd in safe mode and this also does not work.
Do someone have similar problems like that?
Restart your computer then go into the folder and delete the files first then the folder.

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Restart your computer then go into the folder and delete the files first then the folder.
Tried several things. I cannot access the folder:

1719646675983.png
In German it says path is not available.

1719646785909.png

1719646859372.png

In German it says the path / file cannot be found.

As I wrote I tried also to delete it in safe mode with command-shell and I get similar errors if I want to enter the folder and also when I try to delete it.
Tried also several tools like LockHunter.

EDIT: GOT IT! :WeSmart:

The dot at the end of foldername was the problem.
This helped:

rd /s “\\?\*drive*:\*path*\*folder.*”

1719647264091.png

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes