Collection Video Vaygren Animations [2023-07-24] [Cyberframe Studios]

Darkxluck

Jan 26, 2017
According to the Patreon, they have a Soul Eater animation but I don't think it's in this collection. Any chance you have it and could upload it?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
According to the Patreon, they have a Soul Eater animation but I don't think it's in this collection. Any chance you have it and could upload it?
I could but i don't know if that is part of vaygren i can upload the videos of doujinspot if everyone wants them

P0150N

Oct 6, 2019
These cartoony artstyles are incredibly hot. :love:

Your choice of upload sites could have been better though. ;)

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey guys there was a glitch on the site so i was able to access everything for free so Cyber told me to remove all the paid content so sorry guys if i don't do this i will have to close the thread

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
hey guys there was a glitch on the site so i was able to access everything for free so Cyber told me to remove all the paid content so sorry guys if i don't do this i will have to close the thread
no problem bro

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So you didn't had his permission to post paid content here, like stated so many times. Because I really doubt someone will give permission for it, otherwise one can pay for everyone and he definitely wouldn't live with that :unsure:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
So you didn't had his permission to post paid content here, like stated so many times. Because I really doubt someone will give permission for it, otherwise one can pay for everyone and he definitely wouldn't live with that :unsure:
i did i never said paid content the site bugged so i thought the paid content was free

Flecchikun

May 6, 2017
First and foremost, Dark Coven, you a a gentleman and a scholar.
Thank you for the upload, and as one who's working on his own IP, for respecting the creator.
As a man who knows glitches in media all too well, I feel ya on the site bug problem.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
First and foremost, Dark Coven, you a a gentleman and a scholar.
Thank you for the upload, and as one who's working on his own IP, for respecting the creator.
As a man who knows glitches in media all too well, I feel ya on the site bug problem.
thank you i appreciate it