Collection Video Vaygren Animations [2023-07-24] [Cyberframe Studios]

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
i hasn't been released for free yet so i'm not allowed to upload it i'm his uploader or f95 he gave me permission to release his free stuff
Any idea when it might be released freely? Just curious as some developers have such
goals planned

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
i've been on his twitter but can't seem to find anything saying that anything he's done is free do you know which is free
Yeah. Royal Pain in the Ass, this video: , some random pictures: , this: , this: ,and the prologue of the comic: . I'm not aware of anything else being free. You basically have to go to his website and click around to see what is available for free and what isn't. Beyond that he updates his twitter when something goes free, which as I said, doesn't happen very often.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Ahh that's not very uncommon really and not surprising but ah well. The last one
was short but not a bad watch and I found it purely by chance. I am accustomed
to waiting for things to be let out for free, they gotta make bank somehow so it
makes entire sense. Ah well just means gotta wait a while, shouldn't be too hard.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
If there's more than that it isn't very easy to find which kind of defeats the purpose of a public release. On a similar topic, I just checked the patreon, and it was created around the end of march 2018. I remember first seeing the Royal Pain in the Ass trailer on newgrounds and I was so excited for it and the comic he was working on. But then everything was pretty much behind a paywall, which is okay I suppose provided there is actually enough content to pay for. Then you Dark Coven made theses threads and I was like "oh sweet, cyberunique is sending some stuff to the public", and then I check it out and it's mostly just a bunch on mini gifs, like one short comic, and the shortest vn I've ever seen. There was like two substantial animations "Royal Pain in the Ass" and (and by substantial I mean like 2 minutes each). Now I'm looking at his website and there's only 14 new pages of the comic (that I can see) and about 1 animation (after the battle). He's also working on some VN. It really was such a good concept to have this futanari universe with the comic and have some animations in between that were part of that universe's story. But instead he decides to work on 5 billion small things, from tiny gifs, to pinups, to an unrelated game, to Doujinspot animations that are completely unrelated, and he lets this universe he created crumble because he won't give it the time and attention it deserves. I mean I'm looking at his website after 2 years and there is very little to see. People can correct me if I'm missing something.

Ahh that's not very uncommon really and not surprising but ah well. The last one
was short but not a bad watch and I found it purely by chance. I am accustomed
to waiting for things to be let out for free, they gotta make bank somehow so it
makes entire sense. Ah well just means gotta wait a while, shouldn't be too hard.
It's been about 2 years and very little is public. I hope you're a patient person. It's fine if people want to make bank and not release anything to the public at all. It just kind of helps if there is actually anything being released paywall or otherwise in a remotely timely manner.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
If there's more than that it isn't very easy to find which kind of defeats the purpose of a public release. On a similar topic, I just checked the patreon, and it was created around the end of march 2018. I remember first seeing the Royal Pain in the Ass trailer on newgrounds and I was so excited for it and the comic he was working on. But then everything was pretty much behind a paywall, which is okay I suppose provided there is actually enough content to pay for. Then you Dark Coven made theses threads and I was like "oh sweet, cyberunique is sending some stuff to the public", and then I check it out and it's mostly just a bunch on mini gifs, like one short comic, and the shortest vn I've ever seen. There was like two substantial animations "Royal Pain in the Ass" and (and by substantial I mean like 2 minutes each). Now I'm looking at his website and there's only 14 new pages of the comic (that I can see) and about 1 animation (after the battle). He's also working on some VN. It really was such a good concept to have this futanari universe with the comic and have some animations in between that were part of that universe's story. But instead he decides to work on 5 billion small things, from tiny gifs, to pinups, to an unrelated game, to Doujinspot animations that are completely unrelated, and he lets this universe he created crumble because he won't give it the time and attention it deserves. I mean I'm looking at his website after 2 years and there is very little to see. People can correct me if I'm missing something.

It's been about 2 years and very little is public. I hope you're a patient person. It's fine if people want to make bank and not release anything to the public at all. It just kind of helps if there is actually anything being released paywall or otherwise in a remotely timely manner.
I wouldn't say I am the most patient person but I have waited almost a decade or
so for some things, and even now I wait for others without expecting anything.
One key to patience is not to over think, or expect anything major. No I agree with
that, it does actually help. If everything however was released in a timely manner,
this wouldn't be reality. No one ever can hold to such things for long because life
isn't so simple for nearly everyone.

Reactions: RHFlash

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm updating the threads now so far the only a couple of animations are out the unvoiced after the battle animations and the quality time one as for the Sophia's Halloween game it is free the reason I haven't uploaded it yet is that you can't download the game I spoke to Vaygren about it he spoke with his coder and will supply me with a downloadable version soon just waiting on that

Reactions: RHFlash

Biyakuga

Jan 29, 2020
I'm updating the threads now so far the only a couple of animations are out the unvoiced after the battle animations and the quality time one as for the Sophia's Halloween game it is free the reason I haven't uploaded it yet is that you can't download the game I spoke to Vaygren about it he spoke with his coder and will supply me with a downloadable version soon just waiting on that
Hey,

Any news about Sophia's Halloween downloadable game?

auraek

Sep 8, 2018
he recently released this one, but i cant find a link to it.

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
FapForFun.net just posted torrent of it. It's only 1:30 min of actual content