shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
I know it technically isn't a game, but can this "Image Collection Vol 1" be included in the site rip? They really do a good job of fleshing out their characters and I definitely wouldn't mind some more images of Maddison and friends. :love:

1573197196567.png

Zeos

Jun 17, 2019
What titles have only female protagonist content?
VDategames titles with female protagonists are heavily lesbian oriented.

Female Protagonist + Not necessarily lesbian: Kelly (Solo), Sarah, Lucy, Leanna's Big Streak
Female Protagonist + Lesbian only: Erica and Crystal, Grace

There are also the games in witch you choose your sex. If you choose female, they become lesbian only.
These are: Rachel (Part 3), Maddisson, Photographer (Part 2), Betsy, April & Violet, Miranda, Leanna.

Currently, Molly and Marianna is also a "choose your sex" game, but the version available in this thread is the old, male protag only version, sadly.

The other titles are all male protag only.

Lailana

Oct 30, 2018
VDategames titles with female protagonists are heavily lesbian oriented.

Female Protagonist + Not necessarily lesbian: Kelly (Solo), Sarah, Lucy, Leanna's Big Streak
Female Protagonist + Lesbian only: Erica and Crystal, Grace

There are also the games in witch you choose your sex. If you choose female, they become lesbian only.
These are: Rachel (Part 3), Maddisson, Photographer (Part 2), Betsy, April & Violet, Miranda, Leanna.

Currently, Molly and Marianna is also a "choose your sex" game, but the version available in this thread is the old, male protag only version, sadly.

The other titles are all male protag only.
Thank u honey ;):coffee::giggle:

Hellfox

Feb 24, 2018
Who will post the new game?
There are 3 people working on the games but so far I know is only person that still works in 2021 is Chaotic, mrStumper and dsp3000 has show no sign and it seems that Chaotic has tighten control on comments. He only allow limited comments and other comments like walkthrough, dps3000, new games are not allowed on the site. He should shame himself because he forgot the membership fee is paid by the people who like vdategames and vdategames was still small site with limited characters. In 2020 he said that dps3000 would try to continue work on the Academy but so far no sign.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samken and Lantern

Hellfox

Feb 24, 2018
Update about VDATE games comments. It seems that Chaotic has created a list of people which is given to Akismet company (blocking spams) is not allowing anyone to post any comments So only possitieve comments from his "friends" are allowed. I remember past years where you can comments around about the blog between 1-32 comments now is only reduced to 5-9 comments from the same people. A legal firewall to silent people to critize him on VDATE games

Reactions: Samken and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
A legal firewall to silent people to critize him on VDATE games
That's crazy I know there are a few other devs that do this. I can understand some users can be more troll-like but you get some genuine users out there who point out any issues that need to be worked on I'd say it's better to listen to any criticism to better yourself.