SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Sad, I enjoyed Virtual Date Crystal back when it came out, when there weren't too many games of its kind around. Since then, I've had fun with a few titles (The Photographer, The Academy) but other than an improvement to renders, Chaotic hasn't evolved his games or his business in over a decade, and it looks like they'll be going the way of the dinosaurs.

In comparison, look at how the Tora Productions folks handled it. They started out drawing from the same wellspring as Chaotic, using the same HTML framework, except they spent more time fleshing out their characters and stories. Now they're making games in Renpy, and the difference in quality between the two of them is staggering. That's how you grow as a creator.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
In 2020 he said that dps3000 would try to continue work on the Academy but so far no sign.
We're 2 weeks away from 2022 just about, do you honestly believe dsp3000 is going to suddenly turn up and finish the series at this point? If he does, it should be considered a miracle.

Reactions: junior366

Hellfox

Feb 24, 2018
We're 2 weeks away from 2022 just about, do you honestly believe dsp3000 is going to suddenly turn up and finish the series at this point? If he does, it should be considered a miracle.
You expect people would start working now atm during Covid-19 pandemic. I would worry more about my own life now atm and second we don't know what is going with DPS3000 in real life. I understand the frustration that DPS3000 projects are on hold.

• Angry
Reactions: bluehound36

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
You expect people would start working now atm during Covid-19 pandemic. I would worry more about my own life now atm and second we don't know what is going with DPS3000 in real life. I understand the frustration that DPS3000 projects are on hold.
Dude went silent well before covid ever hit. I posted what i did cause it's obvious the whole thing was abandoned. Even the other dev that was working on stuff (can't remember his screen name off hand) for vdategames hasn't posted anything in a few years. It's just the site owner and that guy is already thinking of quitting from some of his posts he made recently. So, don't try and stir the pot with me all cause you can't take a truth bomb being dropped.

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
yeah idk why it dont work maybe i did it wrong but yeah copy and paste it itll work
Thank you for the link, both epilogues were pretty weak tbf. There's no reason to pay $20 a month for "premium" content when this is the result. I like Sukiko, she looks different then other Asian models I've seen, and ofc Maddison, but most of the other girls are nightmare fuel.

Reactions: devilmiller