VN Ren'Py Velvet Bunnies [v0.1] [Zafiro Team]

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Talk about tunnel vison...did not notice the other abandoned games? the paywall content? Are people really this desperate and gullible just for ntr content? Don't say you weren't warned.
you made multiple rage posts. we get it your upset. put this on your ignorelist and move on. the rest of will enjoy the game and look forward to updates.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I'm going to predict, without having played it yet, that the "dark secret" is that the bar is a front for a prostitution ring. I'm sensing the "blackmail", "prostitution", and "corruption" tags in this game's future.
Considering the devs just abandoned his two previous projects due to lack of time even if he is now working on this with a friend I don't hold out much hope of this going anywhere but we will see, however it's not a great start when the first thing you see on Itch.io is the following "Not all love routes are available on the free version of the game.", if that's an attempt to gain supporters I would be surprised if it worked that well.
Since it's going to be asked very soon. NTR is planned to be added as optional content according to the Itch page.
View attachment 3718736
Proudly announcing paywall content.
List of unfinished previous games.
Planned NTR crap.

View attachment 3718739

May as well write "This shit isn't going anywhere" in big bold letters in the OP.
Thanks for the info, folks. Paywall content, "optional" NTR, several previously abandoned games... yeah not looking good.

It sucks that you can't just rely on the information in the OP to know what a game will entail and instead have to hope someone takes the time to share the truth in the thread. It seems like this will be a game where the girls are "super shy" (based solely on the preview image of the chick in the shower) and make the Mc work tooth and nail for the lightest handholding **but** are getting banged by a bunch of other dudes because "It's just her job, you incel." Not sure how you have an "allegedly" (and most likely) Bothel management game with "optional" NTR, but we all know how this goes. Unless it isn't a secret whore house already and the Mc is really going be the one who makes a relatively normal high-class themed (bunny) bar into one, in which case it goes into one of my biggest criticisms of, so called, "optional" content like that: If a chick brings it up then she's revealing she is a disloyal girl, and if the MC even thinks of doing it then it is a massive disconnect because no matter how hard things got I would never even consider turning a woman I care about into a prostitute. Because if she isn't into it, then you are forcing her to get raped for money and if she is into it then she's a chick I'd kick to the curb.

Optional is a lie, by its very inclusion as a possibility, it alters the Mc, the girls, or both and presents an aspect of their character that just gets suppressed. If you were married to or dating a chick and she told you, "Listen, I really, really, really, want to bang that guy over there, but I won't if you tell me not to... teehee." It tells you something about her as a person even if you "don't take that option." Likewise, if a guy thinks "Man I really want to have these girls bang a bunch of other dudes, maybe I can even get some cash from it, and who gives a fuck if she wants to do it or not, it's my call, but maybe I won't, idk..." Let alone if he goes up to a chick and says, "Hey babe, I want you to bang all those guys over there, it will make us some money, you have no choice in this..." It tells you a lot about him.

But that's just my two cents.

Last edited:

MortyFortyTwo

Jul 18, 2017
TBF, as I said I haven't yet played it, my prediction was based on the images and the description, and my experience with other games that have "dark secrets" in the synopsis.

I do agree with you on the "optional" content though, if for different reasons; I see it is spreading the effort too thin. Every "optional" route also requires the writing of a route in which that option wasn't taken.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
TBF, as I said I haven't yet played it, my prediction was based on the images and the description, and my experience with other games that have "dark secrets" in the synopsis.

I do agree with you on the "optional" content though, if for different reasons; I see it is spreading the effort too thin. Every "optional" route also requires the writing of a route in which that option wasn't taken.
Yeah, I just had the same feelings from the synopsis, previews, and judging based on past experience. And the time split from any optional content is a problem I see too. I was just commenting on some other issues it presents as well that not everyone always takes into account. I actually taught creative writing for a while, and it was always a struggle with some students to get them to see the way that some things could create unintended perceptions of a character. For example: they'd be writing and have a character they really liked (because they know the whole story and created the character giving them a deeper attachment) but would then be surprised when the rest of the class hated them because of something they did or said. But I'm rambling a bit again, :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
View attachment 3719157
..so no ntr then.......just sharing......and stealin......
...thx for the share......
..not much change this goes anywhere....considerin the devs past games.....but good luck....
Ah, so cuckoldry that won't get tagged as cuckoldry because the gaijin on English language sites like to misuse Japanese terms for some reason, :ROFLMAO:

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Chrono's Legacy - Was originally NTR + Harem, dev changed to just Harem - On Hold because dev doesn't have time.

Chrono's IF - No idea what this one is supposed to be (IF games are usually designed around choices that weren't in a previous game...) It's in the same universe as the previous. - Assuming it will also go On Hold as the dev doesn't have time...

Now this... what the fuck? Oh and I hope the dev realizes he can't paywall Honey Select 2 content. It's owned exclusively by Illusion. He's going to fuck himself over.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
you made multiple rage posts. we get it your upset. put this on your ignorelist and move on. the rest of will enjoy the game and look forward to updates.
No we won't. Dev's a flake. Hell even if you're looking forward to NTR you might as well look elsewhere considering the dev's already promised and then later cancelled NTR content for one of his previous games. I'll believe there's anything worth playing here when the paywalls come down and it hasn't been abandoned after a small handful of updates, which I'm really not expecting.
Either way dev has never been active here so not much point in offering any meaningful criticisms or white knighting, let people vent cause that and the download links are the only 2 things this thread actually offers.

thegeo

Aug 10, 2017
Wow there is truly nothing of substance in this initial version, really makes me wonder why they bothered to bill this even as a 0.1. Like I mean I think the art and girls look pretty damn good but like ok?

Just getting the name of the game out there for any suckers who wasted money on their other abandoned stuff? Ill keep my hopes and expectations low but I mean there could be potential here I guess

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Optional is a lie, by its very inclusion as a possibility, it alters the Mc, the girls, or both and presents an aspect of their character that just gets suppressed.
It's a VISUAL NOVEL, which by definition is an interactive media. The whole point is to have choices. Not all games have non-choices or only choices where you pick to pursue an LI or not. Some games have actual meaningful and game altering choices, they have choices to indulge in different fetishes and kinks. By the very definition of the word optional, it very much is INDEED optional. It's no different than choices in choice-based games like all of the tell-tale games. The characters, story, and in some cases the game world itself can be altered and evolve based on those choices. So this is just a very ignorant statement.

It's also not the first time I've seen this opinion echoed on this website, it's so tiring seeing the same nonsense repeatedly.

Also worth mentioning, you're just making massive assumptions. Like assuming it's a brothel, as apposed to let's say, just a sexily themed bar, or a strip club. Assuming that the LI's would be involved in the brothel part of the business even if it is a brothel. Also assuming that by the nature of the optional content, that the LI's would be the ones wanting to work as a prostitute, or stripper, or be shared. I can understand not liking the content, but it's optional for petes sake, just don't choose that option. If it turns out to be a strip club or a brothel, I would assume the LI's aren't working there in the latter case. (at least not to begin with)

I enjoy these types of stories way more than your typical, MC comes home to his family, and they all want his dick... along with half of his school/college/neighborhood. We have enough of those. The real problem with this game is the paywalled content. Also the dev's track record is worrisome.

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
It's a VISUAL NOVEL, which by definition is an interactive media. The whole point is to have choices. Not all games have non-choices or only choices where you pick to pursue an LI or not. Some games have actual meaningful and game altering choices, they have choices to indulge in different fetishes and kinks. By the very definition of the word optional, it very much is INDEED optional. It's no different than choices in choice-based games like all of the tell-tale games. The characters, story, and in some cases the game world itself can be altered and evolve based on those choices. So this is just a very ignorant statement.

It's also not the first time I've seen this opinion echoed on this website, it's so tiring seeing the same nonsense repeatedly.

Also worth mentioning, you're just making massive assumptions. Like assuming it's a brothel, as apposed to let's say, just a sexily themed bar, or a strip club. Assuming that the LI's would be involved in the brothel part of the business even if it is a brothel. Also assuming that by the nature of the optional content, that the LI's would be the ones wanting to work as a prostitute, or stripper, or be shared. I can understand not liking the content, but it's optional for petes sake, just don't choose that option. If it turns out to be a strip club or a brothel, I would assume the LI's aren't working there in the former case. (at least not to begin with)

I enjoy these types of stories way more than your typical, MC comes home to his family, and they all want his dick... along with half of his school/college/neighborhood. We have enough of those. The real problem with this game is the paywalled content. Also the dev's track record is worrisome.
I don't intent to argue, but I wasn't speaking about all optional content. Just a specific type of content being optional being "a lie." In that it isn't truly "optional." Choices in games are great, but some choices by their very nature cause an impact even if not taken.

I'll give you a few examples if you like (In a spoiler since it will relate to another games):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Choices are fine, optional stuff can be great and add to an AVN in many ways. But not all choices are equal, and some have impact even if not taken. The target audience, the game's themes and greater story dictate the types of choices that should even be in the game, not just having choices for choices sake. But this will probably be my last word in this thread.