VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vengeance for Lust [Ep. 3] [Wanna Create 3d Arts]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
No no just normal and romantic sex
I'll admit I'm not a fan of the family getting raped...like at all....I would rather avoid it ...but the fact that this doesn't take a NTR turn (thank fucking god for that and the dev)I'll put it on my watch list for now since when I start a new game I like to have a bit of content and with first releases it's rarely the case (to have enough content to keep me satisfied for now).

wannacreate3darts

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2020
I'll admit I'm not a fan of the family getting raped...like at all....I would rather avoid it ...but the fact that this doesn't take a NTR turn (thank fucking god for that and the dev)I'll put it on my watch list for now since when I start a new game I like to have a bit of content and with first releases it's rarely the case (to have enough content to keep me satisfied for now).
Don't worry I will try to update it every week. If you like the game and my work please do support me my on patreon.

Reactions: BTLD

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
well hopefully the women in the family can be protected from being raped. otherwise nah cant play it.. as it is a have a huge problem with rape stuff since i know its effect on people from personal experience from someone in my own family that was raped.. its not funny and not acceptable for me. Edit.. here is a though make the mc the hero... come in finds out people have been raped he starts hunting them down putting bullet in their heads.... yeah thats my opinion on punishment for raping someone.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes